Dare #19

Me: Hey Steven

Me: Hey Steven.

Steven comes in with kiss marks all over his face. 

Steven: Yeah Crystal?

Me: Storyprotector001 says he's sorry for the last dare he put you through. He says he just wanted you to know that you're loved.

Steven: *Smiles* It's okay. *blushes* I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it

Me: Yeah it-

Both of us are interrupted by arguing outside. Steven and I leave the beach house and see Blue and Pink fighting.

Pink: He is my son! You can't have him!

Blue: I adopted him! That makes him my son!

Pink: It's not like you gave birth to him, like I did!

Blue: Be that as it may, Steven still sees me as his mom. And unlike you, I wouldn't ever abandon him.

Pink: I never abandoned him! I had to give up my form to have him! If there was a way to have Steven and keep myself alive then I would have done it! 

Blue: You-

Me: Woah woah woah. That's enough fighting you two. Instead of arguing why not just ask Steven.

Blue and Pink look at me then back at each other.

Blue: Very well, Crystal. Steven, who do you want to be your mom?

Steven: I love that you're my mom Blue, *Pink looks down with tears in her eyes* but I can't deny that Pink is my mother, *Steven walks up to Pink and hugs her* even if what she did was bad, her intentions were good and I would never hate her forever. *Let's go of Pink* So what I'm trying to say is that I love you both and I would love if both of you are my moms.

Blue and Pink look at each other for a sec before nodding.

Blue: *sighs* Very well Steven, if that is what you wish.

Steven hugs both Blue and Pink as best he can.

Blue: ... But I love him more.

Pink: No! I love him more!

Me: Oh boy, here we go again.

The_Diamond_Hybrid

serena1890

Iridescent_Diamond1

The_Lovely_Starlight