~* The Time Restraint*~

"Where is she?" Wendy asked in an accusatory tone.

"She is here," Devian answered carefully like he was talking to a parent.

"You don't call her in the middle of the night. If you love her or need her that much keep her with you. She has a life, don't mess with it no matter how handsome you are." Wendy scolded him and Devian couldn't believe that she had the guts to do so and call him handsome in one go.

"She is safe and sleeping right now. I will take care of her, you don't worry." Devian said in a defensive tone.

"I noticed how you reach whenever she is in trouble but worrying about her is my job." She said.

"As a friend or roommate?" Devian asked curious about how Wendy knew about him reaching to Delia every time she is in trouble.

"As an appointment Light Guardian to the Queen." And with that, she hung up leaving a shocked Devian.

So, Wendy, today was what he was ages ago. She was Delia's protector.

He now knew why she was her only friend without any hidden agenda.

~*~

After taking a bath Devian stood in front of the mirror observing himself. The dark veins were all gone now and he felt like himself. Her kiss did the magic. But it worried her how she was sleeping peacefully in his room right now not afraid of what he was or what he might do after what she saw last night.

He dressed up quickly and decided to make breakfast for her. He was not really good at it but he can make decent pancakes. As he was about to put the batter in the pan, he felt the presence.

"Crocell, do you want some breakfast." He said without even turning to look.

"Light Queen is here?" Crocell asked and now he turned to look at the angel.

"Yes." Devian realized that her soul has a strong presence.

"What did you guys do?" He asked with a smirk and Devian glared at him.

"Calm down man, I am here because I am worried about you."

"Or the darkness that I contain."

"Yeah, that too. It seems like you are not doing good with it. It's time Queen get her trial and memory back." He said and Devian's hand stopped in between flipping the pancake.

"no, not yet." He said not sure why he was prolonging the inevitable.

But he needed some time with her, some time with Delia.

"We need someone to hold the darkness from you Devian and that is the Queen."

"How do you know? Last time she couldn't handle it and I had to carry it for her." He snapped.

"You might have noticed how her soul holds more power than before. This reincarnation of the Queen is born for that, she is different. She will be the vessel for darkness and you can be free from the curse."

"So she will live the same life as I did." He realized.

Karma came full circle and Devian had his revenge completed. She will be left broken-hearted and with a curse to handle. But there was no happiness at this point, just soul-crushing pain.

"But-but she is too good," Devian said helplessly.

"And you have fallen in love," Crocell said in a tired sympathetic tone.

Devian didn't answer that.

"She is the Queen of light Devian and she is born with responsibilities. She has to do this and face repercussion for breaking the rule last time and transferring the darkness to you."