~*The Sacrifice*~

"Welcome to my humble abode," Persephone said smiling calmly as if she didn't just shatter ground and made them fall in the hell.

"Why are we here?" Pandora asked and everyone looked at her changed softer tone of voice.

"You, you destroyed everything," Persephone said and grabbed Delia's neck.

Before Devian or Pandora could move, an iron cage dropped on them with Furies holding it together.

"I thought we all will be happy, I thought you will sacrifice yourself and then Pandora brings the dawn of evil on earth. While she would have been the feared leader, my King would have been the brains." Persephone shared her plans with them.

So, this was Hades desire to put a spell of darkness of the world so he can rule everything.

And Pandora was just a vessel to carry eons of darkness within her.

"But you," She clutched her neck harder, the ring on her finger cutting through the skin," You had to be pretentiously kind and good."

Delia wad growing shot of breath and her eyes started getting redder.

"Now what. Now everyone has to die and I will unleash all the darkness nevertheless. And it will be all insane Pandora' fault." She said with a gleaming evil smile.

In her moment of imagination, she didn't notice as Devian broke through the cage and knocked out a Fury without much struggle.

"If you don't want to be thrown in the depths of Tartarus for few thousand years Persephonem let her go," Devian said in a threatening tone.

Persephone let go of her neck completely in shock.

"How?"

"I just came back after battling a powerful demon, do you really expect someone like this could bother me." Devian took a slow step closer and had the satisfaction of seeing her pale in fear. 

"You are just a Light Guardian, you can't harm me, I am a goddess." She sounded unsure even to herself as she staggered back and Delia gasped trying to breathe.

"Want to try?" Devian challenged feeling angry at the goddess who planned all this.

She put Delia through ages of pain and then did the same to him. It didn't matter to her how she fulfilled her husband's command.

"let's see then." She said and from the ground, vines started erupting and wrapped around Devian's leg.

"Poisonous vines may I add." She said losing all the poise and charm she carried as a Queen.

Delia shot light arrows at them breaking them apart.

She started calling out the tormenters of hell, the various poisonous reptiles, and the venomous plants at her command. But nothing was causing any harm to Devian who has literally had a glowing sword in his hand, a weapon cast by light in him. He slashed and killed everything that came his way trying to get to Delia who was fighting Persephone standing her ground with courage.

Pandora was handling three furies all on her own with expertise.

But everything came to stop as Devian closed on Persephone and struck her with the sword conjured purely of light. Persephone let out a scream causing tremble around them as she fell on the ground. Blood oozed out of her and Devian gave her a look of challenge.

A tear escaped her eyes in pain.

For a few seconds, it felt like everything was frozen. And then the hell actually broke loose as the army of the dead started rising from the ground. A smile formed on Persephone's lips though it looked more like a grimace.