~*The Best of Both*~

The forest was burning by the time Delia reached Pandora. And this time her memory hit her had. She fell on her knees as her vision went almost dark with the pain of the memories Queen has kept subdued. The night she almost lost everything and cursed Devian.

It was the nightmare all over again. Just a moment ago she was fine but now her soul and body burned. Like she was not good enough for this. 

She was so determined earlier but now all her power, her adrenaline was gone.

And for a moment, everything was just shattering around her.

"What is it? Still no courage." Pandora laughed hysterically and she saw she was all alone.

There was no Devian or Wendy, there was just her and Pandora.

She was the same fifteen-year-old girl now with a powerful aura around her.

Her eyes were pitch black and she had the aura of darkness around her. It was like she has filled with darkness again, not a small amount but enough to wipe the world out and send galaxies in chaos.

Delia didn't care if she died at that moment, she needed to get herself together and protect Devian, protect the innocent humans and do whatever she could in her power. She realized that as she got help from the Angel, Pandora also had help from someone.

"Where is Devian?" She asked getting back on her feet.

"Maybe dead or maybe alive." She said with a sinister smile.

Delia felt her whole body shake with anger. She has never felt this angry at anyone.

"But I pity him for falling in love with the wrong girl." She said enjoying this torment, "Maybe once you are gone I can make him into my puppet, he is gorgeous."

Delia let out a cry of frustration and felt like some heavy burden lifted off her chest and light surged through her.

She saw fear, stark fear on Pandora's face, something she has never seen before.

"I will destroy you," Delia growled out her words.

Pandora recovered from the shock of seeing Delia find even after she was standing in the circle of Darkness made by Pandora. Anyone else would feel all the worst emotions but Delia overcame that, unlike the Queen who gave up with a little struggle. Had it not been for the Light Guardian she would have succeeded that day.

"Ooh! I like this version of you better. You are not pretending to be the naive good girl now." She said casting a black smog ball in her hand and aimed it at Delia.

Startled at the sudden attack Delia didn't have time to respond causing her to jump aside.

"This town is going to perish right in front of you just like that Kingdom did." She said sending a dark smog made an arrow in Delia's direction.

This time Delia was ready as she created a shield of light and the arrow shattered clashing with it.

Pandora was filled with rage to see the Light Queen fighting back this time.

"Where do you think your loverboy is?" She asked trying to provoke Delia some other way.

Darkness was building around them almost suffocating Delia. But she kept using all the techniques that came to her head to block it. But soon it was getting out of hand. She was not trained for this.

She decided to response her own attack of Light on Pandora who easily crushed it with a flick of the wrist.

"You thought only you had back up and help and I didn't. How naive of you to think only good is support and everyone hates the bad." She let out a maniacal laugh, "Some just adore bad, they want the bad to win because it's not wrong from their perspective, it's power."

She explained and this time a legion of black smog soldiers formed around her, draining Pandora a little but successfully terrifying Delia. The darkness bubble around Delia got smaller and all the soldiers surrounded her.

She was terrified not because she could see death right in front of her, but she can't see Devian one last time and check if he was okay.

But Pandora was brimming with power.

Delia whole body feeling the effect of darkness surrounding her.

"Do you feel it? The power of a strong demon that surges through me." And she laughed again seeing the helpless Light Queen.

"Berith has Devian now, let's see how merciful he is or if lets you have even his body to bury." She said and more worms and poisonous snakes erupted from the ground.

"Where is your charity power from the big shot archangel?" She mocked her.

But right now Delia's mind was going through two things and Pandora's provocation stopped working.

First was the hit of swords and enclosing reptiles around her and other was Devian in the grasp of some powerful demon. She was trying to defend herself but all she could do is shot small light stars killing some. She was hurting enough to blackout but gritting her teeth together she tried to hold her ground.

The dizziness was hitting her and she could feel blood trickle down her nose, from her forehead and several places on her hand and feet. Distance voice of  Raphael was asking her to use her full power and not let fear overcome her mind. But everything was being subdued by pain.

"First I will kill you and then I will destroy that Light Guardian everyone over hypes." She said.

And just like that time Delia overcame her fear of water, she gathered all her courage her body shook with anger and desperation as the darkness engulfed and Pandora was standing right in front of her. She clutches Delia's neck in her bony fingers digging deep making her choke. Her eyes burned but gritting her teeth together she bravely stared back in the eyes of Pandora.

This time it was not Delia who was physically weak or Queen who didn't have the courage or mental strength. This was best of both the version and Delia managed to stretch her numb lips into a smug smile.

Shock flickered on Pandora's face seeing a bloodied Delia smiling. Delia closed her eyes took a deep breath and let out a loud yell painting light splatters all around her in her head. She felt her skin rip open in some place, a loud blasting noise and then her legs lose energy as she fell on the ground.

When she opened her eyes, it was light, pure white blinding sharp light but it was not hurting her eyes instead she saw no darkness, no painful violent thoughts, no depressing scenarios and no reptiles. She was surrounded by pure white light that emitted from her.

She felt weak yet proud of what she managed.

The light soon faded and Pandora came into vision, badly injured with tattered clothes, bleeding head and rage in her black eyes.

"HOW!" She yelled and charged with a sword gleaming in the still fading light.

Delia flinched this time not feeling the rush of adrenaline or energy to get up and shield herself.

She closed her eyes waiting for the evil to strike, waiting for the pain to end. But the hit didn't come. Instead, she heard the clash of metals ringing in her ears. She knew who it was before she opened her eyes. This has happened before.

And she saw him, her ever-loyal bodyguard, her love, her knight standing against Pandora herself stopping her attack. It was him every time.

~*~*~*

YAY! BITCHES! He didn't die. He is back and you will know what happened in the next chapter :)

I hope you liked the showdown that went between Pandora and Delia :D

Both of them are still breathing..soo....not the end yet!

Also..ASKDNKJADJDSFNLDSFN  I made a cover for Epiphany and I love it, ok!

Anyway...

NEXT UPDATE: SATURDAY

PS. You guys better send some emotional goodbyes to these characters, or Pandora will hunt you down LOL!