~*The chance*~

Pandora shrieked in rage as her plan was interuppted.

"What went wrong?" She asked the King who more like a soul under her command.

He was not the loving King, he was a mere puppet.

"She is stronger," King answered with a frown.

At this Pandora gave out hysterical laughter," What did you say?"

She asked like King was lying to her. Next moment she was choking him when she asked, "Stronger did you say?"

"She would not believe or agree to anything I say." He struggled to speak as Pandora's grip tightened on his neck.

"She is a mere fragile human right now and you can't even make her agree to be my vessel," Pandora yelled now letting the King go.

"her mind is not her own right now, she loves another," King complained.

"What a fool! She loved for you long time King, make her remember. I want her as my vessel so that I can torture that Light Guardian who cages my darkness."

"I will try my best," King said.

"You have no other option." She threatened him angrily.

He nodded fearfully and left her presence before she harmed him more.

~*~

Devian waited in his car for Delia to come out of the building as it was time for classes to get over. A few minutes later he noticed her walking out as unorganized as always. She was trying to zip her bag while balancing the art supplies in another box in her hand. A large rolled was clutched tightly between her body and her arms.

He chuckled at her messiness, the paint on her fingers, the hair that refused to be tamed and her absolute ignorance to the fact that she was beautiful. Finally, after trying to arrange stuff, she started walking faster and her eyes found his car. From behind the windows, he saw her brighten up and felt the emotion transfer to him from her smile.

But suddenly she was stopped in between by non-other than the King himself and everything she merely balance fell on the ground. Devian felt furious.

He had the rules not to be visible to many people since he had to move and vanish after a few years so to avoid questions he avoided human contact. But the anger and jealousy got better of him this time as he stepped out of the car in broad daylight and walked towards Delia.

Harold was helping her with picking up the stuff that fell from her hand.

"It's alright, I can handle." She said feeling awkward.

"I will help her," Devian said and immediate relief flooded through Delia.

"Will, you not even give me a chance?" Harold asked completely ignoring Devian's presence when almost the entire university population was staring at the stunning man.

Delia faltered at his words, the Queen's memories and the kindness in her was making her feel weird.

But before she could rethink her words, Devian's hand found hers and he clutched it in a possessive manner.

"I am taking you home Delia." He said as if declaring that she is not going to give anyone any chance.

"But I have a shift at the gallery now." She reminded Devian who sighed at her naiveness.

"You can leave that." He said, "Paulo will handle for today."

"I can't, I am arranging the gallery for the upcoming charity auction." She said now quite confident of being the curator for the gallery.