Chapter 5

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
-------------------------------------------------

Ryuko p.o.v.

I was waking up, and trying to sit up from my bed, until I realized something...I wasn't in my bed, and something was holding onto me. I opened my eyes, and immediately started blushing once I realized that
Y/N was holding onto my bribal style. Did I sleep in his arms the whole night?! I wanted to punch him for holding me all night but I didnt, I only nudged him to wake up to. Once he saw he held me, he had red cheeks, and let go of me.

Y/N: s-sorry Ryuko..."

Ryuko: you better have a good explanation for that!"

Y/N: I do! See when we went home after everything that happened yesterday, you passed out about half way home, so...I carried you here the rest of the way, but when I went to put you into your bed, you refused to let go of me... Sooo I sat down and had mako cover us for the night..."
He blushed during the whole explanation, but me to seeing as I apparently clinged onto him unconsciously.

Ryuko: Oh...i-i see. Well let's get going to school.

Y/N: right ..."

~~timeskip y/n p.o.v.~~

After a breakfast at the mankanshoku's, we were sitting in class with aiku- i mean Mr. Mikisugi listening to his lesson about Hitler.
(Im German, and I kinda found it funny that there lessons were always about Hitler xD)
Though, sitting next to Ryuko, I could feel her glaring at him the whole time. After classes were over we followed mr. Mikisugi , but then he rounded a corner and was gone once we were there.

Y/N: what the- is he a magician now?"

Mako: Ryuuukoooo! YYYYYY/nnnnn!"
Mako screamed as she was shooting towards us. I catches her and put her on the ground.
But then I noticed a note on her back.

Y/N: Ryuko look"

Ryuko: what the-"

-See me after school at my place-

-Aikuro Mikisugi-

Ryuko: That shifty bastard."

As soon as school was over we walked to where we were the first time we were with this creep.

Aikuro: ahh we have a problem...I saw the way you were staring at me during class so passionate and all, what would the people think if you and I had a relationship?"

Y/N: Dude what the hell? Is that the only problem?!"

Aikuro: ohh right right, and most importantly what would your boyfriend thing of it?"

Ryuko: He is not my boyfriend!  And he knows there's nothing between you and I! The only relationship we got is the one my fist will have with your face!"
With that she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and he was about to unbutton it, but I wonder...
Why...did it hurt a bit after she said that first part? Eh whatever...

Y/n: dude we want answers now. Ryuko beat that tennis chick, and you said you give us the info we want after that's done, so now...spill it!"

Aikuro: a word of a man is only good on the day it's made, after that? Yeaaa not so much."
Ok we had enough of his games, Ryuko had her scissor at his head, and I had wilt at his neck. But he soon but rid of his glasses again and his shirt opened.

Aikuro: they are called life fibers,"

Ryuko: What?"

Y/N: they are living fibers that are woven into clothes. Like those Goku uniforms."
I explained.