Chapter 18

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>
---------------

Y/n p.o.v.

We now sat in Aikuros Office, waiting for Ryuko to wake up, but every minute that goes by, Satsuki is getting ahead of us with her fucking Raid.
I could finally see Ryuko stir awake, she reached her hand out screaming for senketsu, I quickly grabbed her, and tightly hugged her.

Ryuko: "Y-y/n? Where..."

Y/n: I'm so glad your okay..."

Aikuro: "You know don't you think it's weird how you al-"

I cut him off by holding my blade to his nose, making him put his hands up in defeat.

Y/n: "Listen, we don't have time for this shit Aikuro."

Aikuro: "Relax relax, y/n already told me what happened."

Ryuko: "How do you..."

Y/n: "When I got to you... Satsuki was picking up the scraps of senketsu...she split them among the students for her damn raid trip."

Ryuko: "I wasn't strong enough to stop nui...and now senketsu is gone..."

Y/n: "he's not, when I found you you held onto this piece."

I put my hand into my pocket to reveal Senketsu' Eye. Ryuko instantly snatched it, and said how glad she is that he's not gone.

Ryuko: "So the rest of you is in Kansai."

Senketsu: "Yes"

Then Ryuko turned to me.

Ryuko: "Hey Y/N...why... Didn't you stop Satsuki?"

Y/n: "I wanted to...but she threatened that if I try stop her, she'll hurt you...and I couldn't let that happen... But don't worry, we will get Senketsu back. Right Aksis?"

Aksis: "yes, you can count on us Ryuko!"

Ryuko: "Thanks you two...now then...let's go."

And with that, Ryuko and I took a seat on A scooter, trying to catch up with Satsuki's Raid troops. I used SIVA to speed up the scooter as much as I could.

Y/n: "Ryuko, I got an idea."

While saying that, I pulled the pin from Aksis glove, activating my armor.

Ryuko: "Let's hear it."

Y/n: "Let's split up, that way we can cover more ground quickly. You continue to drive towards the Kobe Region, While I make my way towards the Kyoto Region. When we both are done we meet at Osaka, okay dear?"

Ryuko: "I..."

Senketsu: "That's not that bad of an idea."

Aksis: "See? If senketsu agrees it's a good plan!"

Ryuko was conflicted, splitting up like that, but she gave me a nod.

Ryuko: " if I don't see you in Osaka, you'll sleep outside."

Y/n: "You love the cuddles to much to kick me out."

She giggled, and I deactivated my helmet, to give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Y/N: "See you in Osaka, be careful Drifter."

And so, I jumped of the scooter, and made my way at high speed towards Kyoto.

Y/N: "Aksis, initiate SIVA dencity.

Aksis: got it, to how much?"

Y/N: "Critical, 200% I want the uniforms destroyed, so that I can simply collect the scraps of senketsu..."