Chapter 25

Ya know the drill boys...and girls of you read this for some reason. Also at the end will be a little note for ya readers!
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

It's been a few minutes since we... borrowed and modified the bike. Ryuko was holding onto me tightly, and rather quietly. So I decided to break the silence.

Y/n: "Hey Ryuko?"

She then lifted her head Abit from my back and her grip loosens A bit. She then quietly asked

Ryuko: "yeah?"

Y/n: " have you... You know, calmed down a bit?"

She let out a heavy sigh

Ryuko: "Yeah a bit...but I'm still heated as hell....as soon as we get up there I'm gonna tear everything down that stands in my way."

Y/n: "But remember, you aren't alone anymore Ryuko. Me and Aksis will always help you through anything. Senk-"

Ryuko: "Don't you finish that name!"

Y/n: "Ryuko I know your mad, confused and hurt. You don't know what to feel right now. But he is your friend, one of your best ones at that. He cares for you, we all do."

Ryuko: "But he reminds me of what a-"

Y/n: "Freak you are? Because let me tell you something dear. Yes you have life fibers inside you. Maybe you are a freak. BUT and here is the big BUT. No one sees you any different. Your still the Stubborn, Sometimes hot headed, but also smart and lovable Ryuko everyone knows you as, and I fell in love with. And, Sidenote my dearest Ryuko. If you think you are a freak, then look at your boyfriend. I have nanotechnology with its own consciousness inside. Hell even my right arm is technically not my own anymore... I know I'm a freak, but you know what ryuko..."

Her grip tightened and I could feel my back get. But wet from what I'm guessing are her tears.

Ryuko: "W-what?"

Y/n: "I've accepted it. And I'm proud of it. You gotta accept it to Ryuko. For me, for senketsu, but most importantly....for yourself. "

There was a moment of silence before I could see the gondolas from honnoji academy.

Ryuko: "I ... I try to....thank you for the talk y/n. I....I love you."

I chuckled a little. I think I calmed the dragon down a bit more.

Y/n: "I love you to drifter. And once this is all over, don't forget. I owe you a date."

Ryuko: "I can't wait..."

Driving the bike into the Gondola, I were both waiting for it to go at Max speed after I had aksis manipulate the console with SIVA. These nanites are pretty....Handy....

Welp after the gondola flew into the academys yard because it riped out of the cables due to the speed. I was ready to draw wilt and activate my Gear, but before I could get out....Ryuko jumped out, hacking and slashing at every cover in the vicinity freeing civilians in the process

Y/n: "Aksis..."

Aksis: "Yes?"

Y/n: "Make a note to never ever piss babe off..."

Aksis: "Noted."

Once she was done cutting up every cover in a 20 meter radius, she looked to the top.

Ryuko: "Ragyo! Nui! Here we are! Come out and face us! Or are you chicken?!"

A fast and continues clapping was heard while a very annoying voice was also heard.