Chapter 29

Y/n p.o.v.

As the three of us layed cuddling naked in my bed there was a knock on the door.

Gamagoori: "L/N, Matoi! Get up and find lady satsuki. Iori is done with junketsu! Afterwards we meet at the bridge!"

Before I could respond satsuki cut in...

Satsuki: "We will be there shortly Gamagoori, thank you."

Gamagoori: "Of course, see you on deck lady Sats-"

Y/n: "Fuck..."

The door was immediately ripped out of its hinges as gamagoori towered over us from the end of the bed.

Gamagoori: "L/N!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! WHAT IS LASY SATSUKI DOING IN YOIR ROOM NAKED?!!"

y/n: "Truthfully?"

Gamagoori: "YES!!"

Y/n: "Well the three of us just had sex alright?"

Both girls blush since I just simply and openly said it.

Gamagoori: "YOU DARE FORCE HER TO HA-"

Satsuki: "That's enough Gamagoori. I wanted it. Now if you'd please leave us so we can get ready to meet everyone on  the Bridge, that would be much appreciated."

Gamagoori: "Of course, forgive me my lady."

And just like that, the towering behemoth turned to a mouse. He bowed and soon left us to get clothes again.

Ryuko: "Well that was... something."

Y/n: "Tell me about it..."

Satsuki: "Alright, we should get dressed and get going."

Y/n: "Oh riiiight. We still kinda need to save the world."

I almost forgot about that part. But I guess that's what happens when you are in bed with two hot sisters. Eventually I got out of bed and got dressed in my usual attire while Ryuko got dressed in Senketsu, as usual. And Satsuki. Some clothes provided by nudist beach... Huh a nude organization that gives out clothes.

Satsuki: "The two of you head to the bridge. I gotta meet up with Iori because of Junketsu."

Y/n: "Alright see ya in a bit."

With a teasing slapon her as and a blush on her face as she turned around she left and looked for the sewing dude. Me and Ryuko got up to the bridge.

Timeskip

The elite 4, Aikuru, Tsumugu and Satsuki were all on the bridge by now along with the two of us.

Satsuki: "Ragyo Kiryuins ultimate objective is to transform into hosts for life fibers and cover the entire planet. Turning it into a cocoon sphere. Every product REVOKS makes has Life Fibers woven into them. The plan was to transmit a signal to the clothes, awakening the fibers inside. Humans would transform into energy. And the life fibers into covers.  Then 7 milion Covers would rise into the atmosphere, shrouding the planet. "

Tsumugu: "She wants to make the earth wear a sweater? Talk about messed up."

Y/n: "It's all good to know that, but what is there to gain for her if she covers the earth?"

Satsuki: " Life Fibers are an organism that drifts through space. If they find a planet with intelligent Life, they cause it to evolve into a state more suitable as energy sources. They then turn there hosts into clothes to cover the planet. Then they use the planet as an energy source until it exploded, and scatter the seeds until they find another planet."