Chapter 27

Got nothing to say, Enjoy the chapter
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

Once I opened my eyes I looked around. My eyes soon landed on....a Chapelle?

Y/n: "Where the fuck are we now?"

Aksis: "It would appear we are in Ryukos Subconscious mind. Here lies whatever Ragyo planted in her head to turn her into what she is now."

Y/n: "But a Chappelle? Guess we crash a imaginary wedding."

Me and senketsu walked up to the Chappelle and tried to open the door. But it was locked of course. Trying to keep anything out of it.

Y/n: "Aksis, use my arm"

My arm moved on its own now, and hammered against the door, until the handles broke out of the door itself. There she was, my ryuko dressed in a wedding dress and some life fiber dummy next to her.

Senketsu: "Ryuko!"

Y/n: "Alright hun, time to go, I want my girl back."

I started walking up to her as she drew her scissor blade while looking at us.

Ryuko: "if you try and destroy my happiness I'll straight up kill you!"

Y/n: "Happiness you say? Happiness my ass Ryuko. This is everything but happiness! Just look around!

Ryuko: "Shut your damn mouth!"

Senketsu jumped up in front of me and clinged onto Ryuko.

Senketsu: "Snap out of it Ryuko!!"

Ryuko: "Shut up you rag!"

She used her blade to push senketsu off her. I on the other hand walked up the and wrapped my arms around her.

Y/n: "Ryuko please...come back to us, come back to me. If this fake happiness is better than the happiness you and I shared, then by all means, Kill me...if this is what you want then kill me.

She pushed me back, and didn't hesitate to plunge her scisor blade into my stomach. I was...shocked to say the leased that she'd really do it.

Senketsu: "Y/n!!"

I? I let out a low chuckle. I forced myself into the end of her blade where the handle sits to cup Ruukos cheek.

Y/n: "So...you choose this side huh?...man I was hoping to be the guy to that would stand next to you on you....our wedding...but fine. But don't forget, I love you. Ryuko Matoi. "

I have her a kiss before everthing started to turn red around her and me.

After a shirt duration. I got flung back out along with Senketsu. But to my surprise a wave of....life fiber particles erupted from the wound I had inflicted. Forcing me and senketsu away from Ryuko.

Y/n: "Ryuko! Senketsu I got you!"

Forcing a few cables into the ground, and a few to catch Senketsu, I was able to stand my ground and not be completely washed away. Once the wave was over Ryukp was standing in the center of attention, panting.

Nui: "Looks like they didn't get her back after all. Oh Ryuko~! What do you say we sink this-"

But to everyone's surprise and to my joy, A red Scisor blade buried itself if nuis back as she got pinned to the side of one of the shops towers.

Y/n: "does that mean..."

Looking back at ryuko, she Sure had a pissed expression.

Ryuko: "I'm sick...AND TIRED OF YOUR JAPPING!!!"