Chapter 15

"normal talking"
"Whispered or thinking"
"Shouting"
<Phone>

Disclaimer: sorry, I can't put any images in the Chapter for some reason cause it somehow fucks up the chapter. Sorry if you don't know the looks of some of the uniforms or the blond annoyance...anyway onwards with the chapter.
-------------------------------------------------
Y/N p.o.v

I was still sitting on my pillar, or whatever is left of it. Nonon just lost her cool completely after Ryuko started flying as well. So now the two are hovering in the air glaring each other down. That break didn't last long though, since Noon started going full speed with her uniform after Ryuko, why flew away to dodge any incoming shots from her. They soon after took the fight above the clouds so I couldn't really follow them at all, which annoyed me.
So I started to talk to Aksis.

Y/N: You know...for someone who always seems so chill, she lost that attitude real fast after Ryuko only started to fly."

Aksis: guess she never saw another flying uniform. She though she was special."

Y/n: good point actually."

But then I could see Ryuko coming down at full speed towards...Satsuki? I just sighed.

Y/n: oh Ryuko...you should know better than that."
Even though they were so high up, I could still hear the two yell.

Ryuko: Satsuki kiryuin, I'm coming for you!!!"

Nonon: Like hell you are!"

And as I predicted, Ryuko got ...uniform slammed away from Satsuki and send crashing down into the arena ground. Soon after Nonon landed and transformed her flight uniform back to her tank like version. She went after Ryuko with what she calls "Musical Barrage" but Ryuko avoided it pretty well, and even all the rockets that were coming at her. And to my surprise and excitement, she caught one of the Rockets and YEETED it right back at Noon who looked dumbfolded while the rocked came down at her.

Y/N: At that moment she knew...she fucked up big time."

And with that, her uniform exploded into a shot tone of music instruments as a big cloud of smoke rose.

Inumuta: DONT TOUCH THAAT!"
I wondered what that guy was screaming about, so I looked down and saw how he was giving Mako a lecture about I'd someone happened to his laptop he'll kill her. So I though why not have fun with him. I added a cable to my wilt, and threw it down to them, scratching his laptop.

Y/N: HEY ASSWIPE! IF YOU TOUCH MAKO ILL DELETE EVER BIT OF DATA YOU HAVE ON ANY OF YOUR DEVICES!"

I could see him shake and apologize to Mako, I had a little giggle, and summoned back the cable that was attached to my blade, sheathing it.

Aksis: You really like using that trick with the cables don't you?"

Y/n: Well duh, it's nice being able to summon my blade back like that."

I looked back towards the battle, and Ryuko flew the shit out of nonon.... literally flew the shit out of her. And after a while of beating her up, ryuko send her out of the Arena with her finishing move. But something was up. Soon I heard clapping from the crowd.

Crowd We want more! We want more! "

Over and over, until a damn stage rose with nonon on top in another uniform.

Nonon: Symphony Regalia De Capo! And for my Encore, im doing something simple."

Ryuko/ Y/n: She's doing and encore?"

Nonon: "for this piece I'll play something known by everyone on this planet. 'Beethoven Symphony number 5 Fate' "

And so, her hat, or helmet or whatever started playing the music towards Ryuko. Ryuko was forced to the ground, and even a bit further away, I could hear her music extremely loud.