Chapter 31

God damn, we gettn closer and closer to the end already?
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

Once I landed on the naked soul, the upper deck was closing up, and all the covers were gone.

Y/n: "What in the hell is this ship?!"

Tsumugu: "Y/n! Get off the deck! Aikuru is gonna propel the ship forward like a dagger!"

Y/n: "Even the ship... literally everything here is a damn weapon! Fucking hell!"

I ran as fast as I could into the ship while my shank disappeared into cables in the ground. However before I was inside, I saw a bunch of missiles coming towards it.

Y/n: "Damn it. Time for some tagret practice. "

I said to myself as I held onto my shrapnel launcher to destroy as many incoming missiles as I could to keep damage at a minimum. However suddenly the ship was launching itself forward like a missile itself, forcing me to plunge my blade into the ground to not collide with the wall behind me.

Y/n: "What the hell kinda turbo is that?!"

Aaaand not the ship is flying!! Straight for the primordial life fiber.

Y/n: "So that's what Aikuro was planning? Crazy bastard."

And like a blade through butter, the ship buried itself in the primordial Life fiber, just barely to not hit ryuko to hard.

Mako: "Ryukoooooooo!!!"

Ryuko: "Mako? Are you in there?!"

Mako: "Everyone is in here Ryuko!!!!"

Y/n: "I'm surrounded by batshit crazy people! Eh I'm batshit crazy to....sup drifter!"

Ryuko: "Y/n...you idiot."

I gave her a playful smirk and thumb up before I prepared a strike of my own for the core while Ryuko transformed again.

Ryuko was going full force against the core, while I put my hand on my blade while I sheared it back.

Aksis: "This is gonna be one hell of a strike."

Y/n: "You bet ya. And Moon....Slice!"

With a instant pull of the blade, a shockwave of red energy was cutting through the primordial core. To finish it, the ship propelled itself straight through the core and out the other end as Ryuko and I landed on top of it behind ragyo with satsuki and the Elites.

Ragyo: "impossible...the Primordial Life fiber...destroyed."

Ryuko: "bet your head is spinning big time now huh Ragyo?  We'll get used to it, that's what happens when you cross us! It's WTF all the way!"

Y/n: "I'd say on a scale of 1 to WTF we are on a 'every day we stray further from god' just saying"

Satsuki: "you looked down on imitations, but in the end they have proven to be your downfall. People don't live for the sake of clothing!"

Ragyo: "We'll see about that..."

The naked soul latched itself into the side of honnoji Academy as the top two... blade? Fell off and buried themselves in the ground below. While the primordial life fiber was falling to the ground. However in the academy itself, all the show lights were turned on as I heard a voice I just hated more and more by the days.

Nui: " listen up honniji academy scum! The show is not over yet!" You and your stupid outfits aren't the stars here! You are all just the opening act! The main event features the amazing grand couturier and the most amazing supermodel in am amazing fashion show!"