Chapter 23

(y'all probably know the keys)
———————————————

Y/n p.o.v.

This is such a bad fuvking situation. My Ryuko is apparently Ragyos Daughter and those covers are abducting people. Ragyo was holding Ryukos heart out as she went on how beautiful it is and how not many people can merge with life fibers like that.

Y/n: "Ryuko...Aksis is there any way to get her out of that?"

Aksis: "We would risk doing something to her heart like this. We sadly have to wait for now."

Y/n: "Damn it."

I stood there, Helpless,

Ryuko: "No!! I'm Isshin Matois Daughter, Your not my Mom you can't be!"

Until Ryuko decided to cup off Ragyos hand dropping it to the ground. She picked it up and simply reattached it to her arm. As for Ryuko, her heart was simply pulled back into her Chest, not a single scratch was able to be seen.
Ryuko was getting furious to what Ragyo was talking about. She was getting reckless with her attacks, as out of nowhere Nui stood next to her as well. I was about to jump in and get her away from them but suddenly the stage started to explode along with the rest of the stadium.

~one month after the covers arrival~

We couldn't stay in Honnoji town, it was overrun by those fucking covers. Instead, we bunkered down in the Secret nudist beach facility under Osaka. For the last month, I've gathered and absorbed metal's to fule Aksis 'Perfected prime' form. As for the elites, they just came back after rescuing as many left behind people as they could.

Y/n: " Hey you guys, any luck?"

Gamagoori: "We were in the northern Kanto region. But the covers caught up to us."

Uzu: "We lost some men."

Y/n: "A shame, really, but you guys did your best. Hm Uzu, Your uniform reached it's limits?"

Uzu: "unfortunately... Yes"

Y/n: "And you nonon, I see you found matoro and Guts."

Nonon: "Yeah they bunkered down in the slums of honnoji town."

Y/n: "Good, I'll be going to see Inumuta and Aikuro."

With that I turned and left the three of them to see our status with the IT nerd and the Nude Leader. Opening the door, I was greeted with the two as well as Tsumugu.

Aikuro: "are the other elites back?"

Y/n: "Yes, but we had losses in the northern region. And uzu lost his uniform."

Inumuta: "So the north Kanto gang leaders have fallen too. With that all the schools that were under honnoji Academys control have been wiped out by the covers."

Aikuro: "So what you are saying is..."

Y/n: "...We are screwed"

Aikuro: "Out of all of Satsukis troops were the only ones left. Any good news?"

Inumuta: "that depends. Sanegeyamas Goku uniform was the last we had. However, we forged two new weapons from the remains of lady Satsukis blade. Jakuzures Bakuzan-Gako, and Gamagooris Bakuzan-kouryu. It's not much, but it's something."

Tsumugu: "there's also my tailors dagger, and your Doutonbori Robo."

Aikuro: "DTR."

Tsumugu: "whatever."

Aikuro: "DTR got it?"

Y/n: "And then there is Me, Aksis and Project SIVA. oy issue is that These covers are a bit more resistant to the SIVA Dencity."