Chapter 17

Brokenpaw was crouched at the corner of the apprentice's den, constantly thinking about what he had done. He had killed a clanmate, his own mentor!
  When the clan had sat vigil for Darkwillow, Brokenpaw could only think about how the dead warrior's mate and daughter would feel.
  Darkpaw's head was pressed against Nightshade's shoulder, and she was crouched next to the dead tabby.
  "Darkwillow was one of the bravest warriors I have ever seen." Tigerstar called out from the Highstone. "His intentions may not have always been right, but he did everything for his clan." He looked at Nightshade and Darkpaw with determination. "I promise we will find out what happened to him, and how he died."
  "Thank you Tigerstar." Nightshade dipped her head.
  Brokenpaw felt his stomach drop. What if his clan found out it was him? Not only would he probably be exiled, but his father would be so disappointed in him!
  Dizzypaw padded up to him and licked his cheek. "You still have this wound, you know. Maybe you should go to the medicine cat's den."
  "I'm fine." Brokenpaw said, though he wasn't so sure himself. "The question is, are you okay?"
  Dizzypaw flinched a little, and she answering whispering. "I just can't believe you killed him, Brokenpaw."
  He looked away. "I did it to protect you, like I promised I would do."
  "I know. Just be more careful next time." Dizzypaw mewed. "I don't want you doing something that you will regret."
  Brokenpaw turned back to her, narrowing his eyes. "If it's to protect you, then I won't regret anything."

  "Well we obviously can't get rid off that brat with Brokenpaw padding after her all the time." Honeypaw's voice was low as she spoke to Boulderpaw. They were in the shade away from the rest of their clanmates.
  "I know." Boulderpaw murmured. "So what do you suggest we do?"
  "You two need to fight again, but this time make it seem like it's all Brokenpaw's fault." Honeypaw said, and narrowing her eyes she added, "So don't lay a single claw on him, just tease Dizzypaw a little and that should make him attack you."
  Boulderpaw purred, grinning. "You're very smart you know. I'm glad you're on my side."
  Honeypaw smiled. "Of course, Boulderpaw. I would do anything for you."

—————————
Sorry for the really short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!