[04] The Hogwarts Express

The next morning at 10:30 am sharp, the Park family was ready and at the door. No scrambling, no yelling, no excitement, just silence, ready to apparate to King's Cross Station. No words were exchanged either as they appeared at King's Cross. Finally going to platform 9 and 3 quarters, many voices quieted down at the coveted Park family. Maybe they weren't a complete pureblood family, but their aura and positions in the Ministry and in the Muggle world, prove that they are a force to be reckoned with. Nearing the Hogwarts's Express, their mother stopped them to say her famous words, "You must write once a month with updates of your grades. I expect perfection. Oh, and I expect you to stay for Christmas this year."

With a confused expression from Aaron and Krystal their mother elaborated, "There is an event, I expect you want to stay."

Still confused by the softer goodbye, the siblings left with kisses to their parent's cheek and slowly boarded the train. With a comforting hug, the Park siblings separated in order to find a compartment for them and their friends to sit in with promises to visit the other at least once.

While still contemplating what his mother meant by staying for Christmas, Aaron walked somberly towards an empty compartment that him and his friends could occupy with little or no distraction. He settled on a compartment that was close to the head of the train, and made sure make it obvious that he was in the compartment. Time ticking away slowly, Justin finally appeared in view as he crazily banged on the door in attempts to run away from Logan. "Let me in you arse! I'm being chased by a monster!" yelled Justin with an expression of hurry up on his face.

"Hey I just want to talk man!" said Justin with a smirk and his arms up as a surrender.

"No you don't! You think I'm going to fall for that shit? I'm not an idiot." Said Logan with caution in his movements and hiding behind Aaron.

"Alright! Alright! Justin, why are you running away from Logan?" as Aaron heard Logan snigger he turned to Logan and said, "And why are you chasing Justin around? Is anyone going to explain?"

"He did it!" "He did it!" They said at the same time while pointing to each other. Aaron face palmed.

"Just fix it! I'm going to see Hermione." Aaron said as he left but not without glaring at the two boys and saying, "And don't follow me!"

Walking aimlessly along the train corridors, he made his way down the train trying to catch a glimpse of the brown haired Gryffindor. Instead he found Natalie Choi one of his star chasers. He stopped right in front of the compartment and held his arms out and said, "There's my favourite chaser!" Natalie jumped into his arms for a hug before she said, "I'm amazing as always."

He smiled down at Natalie and said, "Congratulations on your win at the quidditch junior world cup. We missed you at the adult world cup though, especially Cedric and Justin. You know they adore you to little pieces."

"Of course they missed me, I'm bloody Natalie Choi." She looked out from the hug and said, "And seriously I wanted to go so badly but sadly I had to play in the morning as it was my last junior world cup ever before I move on to the adult quidditch world cup."

"Oh god I did not miss that attitude of yours." He pulled out of the hug and sighed, "And I know you did, but I did watch the re-run of the cup and you were fantastic as always but did you really have to sweep like 4 American players off their broom?"

"It was very necessary but you know you love me anyways."

"Yeah right idiot," Aaron looks around and says, "Where's thing 1 and thing 2. Oh and Mina and Tzuyu?"

"You mean the twin's and my best friends?" Natalie questions.

"Yes the twins who else would I be talking about?" Aaron rolled his eyes at the question.

"I actually have no idea, but it's still kind of early so we'll see when they come around." Nat pauses and says, "I think Mina and Tzuyu are coming together. Last time they wrote me they were having a lovely vacation in Tzuyu's manor in Taiwan."

Aaron whistled a appreciative tone before he said, "Well, I'll leave you to do. If I see any of your friends I'll make sure to direct them to your compartment."

"Thanks loser." Nat puts on a smirk before she says, "Oh and Hermione is with them so you should stop looking for her."

"Why would I be looking for Hermione?" Aaron slowly said.

"Just a piece of information, I didn't know you were looking for Hermione!" Natalie smiled evilly as she just caught Aaron in his lie.

"Wait a second you set me up!" Aaron accused.

"No sir, you set yourself up. Anyways lover boy, go find your girl." Natalie pushed him in the corridor as a start. Surprisingly Aaron was pushed into Hermione and as he was not expecting it, he accidentally let her fall.

"Hey Hermione." He smiled sheepishly.

Hermione glares at Aaron and says, "Hello Aaron," She pauses for a second and just stares up into his eyes, "So are you going to help me up or?"

Aaron was knocked out of the daze that he was in and was trying to help her up while saying, "My God I'm so sorry Hermione. It was all Natalie's fault for over there, I swear it wasn't my fault."

"Oh Nat's here?" Hermione asked excitedly before she starting looking around and said, "Where is she, I've been meaning to ask her about the quidditch world cup and more about the Korean Ministry of Magic!"

"Oh she's literally right over there but I think the twin's beat you to her compartment." Aaron pointed and shrugged at her.

"Oh well, she'll tell me later when the twin's sneak her into Gryffindor common room don't worry too much." Hermione waved him off before she said, "Let's go find a compartment shall we? I'm not in the mood for Harry and Ron this year, they see me enough."

"Alright let's go love."

a/n
hello im sorry for the delay it's been a while so heyyyy
In all seriousness im sorry for ghosting on yall, i was just kinda out of inspiration for this story but over vacation I finally had some time to think about where i wanted this story to go

Anyways stream fancy by twice!

Thank you guys so much!!!