Fall Out | Pathetic - Part 1

"Hmmm I smiled when I felt something soft brushing my cheeks" I said.

"Morning sleepyhead! Time to wake up." Jennie sweetly said while kissing my cheeks.

"Five more minutes Love" my eyes still closed, though at the back of my mind all I want is for her to continue what she's doing.

I heard her giggle and get up. After a minute I peak to check what is happening and my heart beats fast when I saw the love of my life holding a cake smiling at me showing her gummy smile. She started singing a happy birthday song.

"Happy Birthday Lisa, Happy Birthday Lisa, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday my dear Lili". She looked at me intently and instruct me to get up and blow the candles. I immediately obliged. "You need to wish first" She pouted.

I chuckled. I looked at her intently before closing my eyes "Strength to always choose you" I said to myself and blew the candles.

"Yey!" She cheered. "Now give me a kiss." She pouted and I gratefully granted. I lean and closed our gap to kiss this goddess in front of me.

Ring! Ring! Ring! "Argh! Fuck! What's that?!" I groan and reached the alarm to make it stop. I sadly sigh. "Another dream." I said and didn't noticed the tears escaped in my eyes. I decided to set aside what I felt and check my phone, only to found out that there's a lot of messages and missed calls from my friends. I suddenly face palm myself. "Why I forgot?! I'm dead! I composed quick text telling I'm on my way and sent it to my best friend" Then hurriedly run to my bathroom. Today is my birthday and we plan an out of town escapade. I remember last night when my best friend Rosé insisted to fetch me. She knows I don't really like celebrating my birthday especially when "that" incident happen. But I assured her that I can manage now, that she should be proud that I accepted the idea of having a get a way in my birthday, so she should trust me. Luckily I convinced her but now I don't know if I'm still lucky. I take a bath in the quickest way I can, after 10 mins I'm on my way to our meeting place. I'm nervous because I know that the whole squad is already there. 

I arrived to our meeting place after an hour of our scheduled time. I slowly approaching their table and preparing my ears for the non stop blaming but to my surprise when I already arrived all of them approach me with open arms and aiming for a group hug. I was confused of course but return the hugs as well. I'm nearly suffocating because of the hug. "Ahm g-guys I can't breath. Arrkk." Patting their shoulders to inform them. "Oww! Oww! Lis we're sorry." Rosé apologetically said while pulling out from our hug, the rest of the squad followed. That is the time I'm able to look at their eyes clearly. I saw that they're teary eyed but they're all smiling at me.

"We missed you Lisa-yah!" Seulgi shouted and smacked my head. But I saw that she's smiling at me.

"Yah! That hurts!" I said but smiling as well. "I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry if I isolate myself these past mont- I was interrupted by Seulgi.

"A year!" She exclaimed.

I scratch the back of my neck and awkwardly laugh. "Hehehe yeah a year? A year it is." I mumbled with sadness.

"It's okay Lisayah! At least you're here now!" Rosé cheerfully said while putting her arm in my shoulder.

"Yes I'm here now and I will make it up to the lost times." I said genuinely while looking at my friends. They've been patience with me and I'm so thankful to have them. "Now let's go!" I shouted.

"Before that we need to do this." Nancy gestured to the waiter and after a while all of them singing a happy birthday song to me.

"Make a wish! Make a wish!" Rosé said.