Hard To Say I'm Sorry

Lisa's POV

"After all that we've been through Jennie, I'll make it up to you, I promise you." I said almost begging for Jennie to stay. I'm currently hugging her waist.

"Let go of me Lisa." She said coldly as she removed my arms hugging her waist.

That mere statement made my world crash.

Is this really the end of us?

Well it's ALL my fault. I took her for granted, I took for granted the only person who believed in me, the only person who was there through my ups and downs, the only person who trusted me even if me doubting myself, the only person who loved me by being me, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, my Nini.

The one and only person I needed in my life but in the end? I ruined it. Just ruined it.

***

Flashback

"Smile for me baby." My girlfriend said and that instant made me smile.

"Let me see?" I asked her then she walked beside me to show her phone

"You're really pretty Love." She said then kissed my cheek lovingly.

That made my heart flutter, she surely knows how to melt my heart.

"You're prettier baby." I answered looking at her fondly. "Let me take a picture of you too?" I requested.

She nodded as an approval.

"Okay, stop there baby then look at me

"Okay, stop there baby then look at me." I instructed.

I look at my phone, even the camera can't give justice on how gorgeous my girl is.

I was interrupted admiring her picture when I felt her presence on my side already, peaking on my phone.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Gorgeous." I almost mumbled, not looking on the screen of my phone but her face.

I know she felt my gaze cause she blushed.