Stripper - Part Two

We're now inside the VIP room, Jisoo Unnie said that she'll just stay outside to observe. We're currently seating on the couch, since we entered here, Jennie avoided my eyes.

I scoot a bit closer to her and I felt that she stiffened. I looked at her and cupped her face.

"Nini?" I almost whispered.

"Lili?" She said but her gazed still not on my eyes.

"Looked at me please?" I begged.

She slowly looked at me and I saw pain in there.

"What happened?" I asked. "I, ah, I searched for you when I returned but you're no longer in your address. Your neighbors don't also know where you moved." I said sadly.

I saw tears pouring from her eyes already.

"You came back." Jennie pull me for a hug and for the first time in my entire life my heart ache so much, I don't know, its as if I'm feeling her pain.

"Of course I came back, I promised you that, right?" I said as a matter of factly.

She hugged me so tight and I hugged her back with the same amount of intensity. She's crying so hard. I just let her. When she calmed down, I pull away and cupped her face again.

"What happened baby?" The endearment naturally came out to my mouth.

She sniffed.

"My parents, my parents Lili, they died in a car accident." She said crying hard again.

I'm the one who pull for a hug this time.

Sh*t, why I didn't know about this. Why my investigators didn't find out. If I'm not mistaken Kim's was one of the well off family in the country.

"Oh my! I'm sorry Nini, I'm really sorry I'm not at your side when you been through that." I'm now crying as well. "When this happened? Why we, I didn't get any information or even news about it? I've been looking for you for almost 3 years now." I asked wondering.

"Its, its because one of my parents stock holders robbed all our shares, they left me nothing Lili, I'm still young back then. I don't know what contracts they're asking me to sign, there's no one guiding me. I trusted them with my life Lili but, but they betrayed me. They even hid the death of my parents to public, maybe, maybe that's the reason you did not heard the news.

I don't know what to say anymore but all I felt was anger, anger to those who made Jennie's miserable and pain, pain that I'm not around to protect her during those times.

I cupped her face again.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry my Nini, but I'm here now okay? There's no way I let you work here again. If I need to buy this club I will. I'll take care of you." I said to her sincerely.

She shake her head and it made me confused.

"No, no Lisa, I'm not the Nini you once known. I'm not deserving of your care anymore. Even if, if you get me here, I still need to find a job that will sustain me and Ella. And, and I might end to this kind again, I didn't finish college Lisa. No one decent job accepts someone like me, and if there is, the, the salary is surely not enough for me, for us." She still crying and it wrecking my heart terribly.

"Hey! Don't say that Nini, you'll always be my Nini okay? You're much a cry baby now but you still are that Nini, my Nini." I teased her just to lighten the mood.

I succeeded because I heard her chuckled.

"You're still silly." She answered instead while sniffing.