Protective

"Hmmm" I was woke up by kisses on my faces. At first I thought I was just dreaming or imagining things because of too much exhaustion until I realized it was real. I slowly opened my eyes and there I met my favorite pair of feline eyes, staring at me lovingly. "Jen? Baby? What are you doing here?" I asked confusedly. If you're wondering she's supposedly in her class as of the moment. We got separated like an hour or two hours ago, I just arrived from my out of town trip and I directed to her campus to just see her even if I'm tired. I told her that I'll just fetch her after her class which she agreed on.

"I missed you already." She said pouting that made me chuckled.

"You know I missed you too right? But you need to attend your classes baby." I reminded her while removing some strands of her hair that covering her beautiful face.

"I know but our prof isn't there. There is a emergency faculty meeting that they need to attend to so they cut the classes." She explained grinning. "Which means we can now cuddle." She added cutely.

I stared to her for a good 5 seconds, though I trust this kitten sometimes she's really stubborn specially if she wants something.

"Yah! I'm telling the truth!" She complained when she realized I'm scrutinizing her. "You can call Jisoo Unnie if you still don't believe me." She said offended and turned her back at me that made me guilty.

I spooned her and buried my face on her hair.

"You smells divine baby." I said after sniffing her hair. She stiffened. I know she's affected somehow. "I'm sorry if I offended you. I trust you, okay? Its just that, you should've called me so I fetch you instead." I defended.

She didn't speak. She's still annoyed I guess.

I decided to kiss her exposed neck.

"Please baby? Forgive me?" I asked again after sucking a sensitive part on her neck.

"Ughh, ah-I'm not mad." She said stuttering that made me confident. I know she already forgave me and just acting.

"Are you sure?" I confirmed and give small kissed on her neck.

"Fvck this!" She cursed that caught me off guard. She turned around and straddle me immediately.

"Wh..." I'm not able to finish what I'm about to say because she gave my lips a peck. Then she pull away and look at me intently. I did the same, it seems like all the exhaustion I'm feeling a while ago vanished the moment she kissed me.

She lean in again and captured my lips. She bit my lower lip and I gasped. She invade my mouth by pushing her tongue exploring which I responded with equal hunger. We did make out a lot of times but the way Jennie's kissing me right now is so fvcking different from those. There's no holding back, there's no hesitations and I'm already loving this side of her.

We pull away when we felt that we're losing air already.

Our foreheads pressed on each other.

"I love you Lili." She lovingly confessed that made my heart beats fast. I can't count how many "I love you's" we already said to each other but every time she's saying it, it feels the first time.

I smiled.

"I love you too so much Love." I answered fondly.

"Cuddle?" She offered again.

"You sure you only wants to cuddle?" I teased.