Can't Help It

What if all through out your life you thought you already figured everything out? Your dreams, your goals, your future but all of a sudden there will be a certain situation, happening or person that will change everything, everything that you thought is already perfect. Will you continue your life following the plan you already created and envision or are you willing to take a risk of your life without a plan at all?

Jennie's POV

"Jen, did you already met the exchange student from Thailand?"

Irene Unnie inquired immediately the moment she saw me.

"Exchange student? Oh! The one Ms. Song talking about, the one that I need to tour around?" I confirmed.

"Yes, that's correct." She answered confirming.

"Aww not yet, is she here already? She's early though."

"Apparently she is Jisoo's close friend." She informed, pertaining to my cousin.

"Really? What a small world then." I said amazed. Irene Unnie about to say something when someone covered my eyes. By the scent I already know who is it. My boyfriend Kai.

"Babe?" I confirmed.

I heard he chuckled and made me turn around to face him.

"Hi gorgeous." He greeted giving me his infamous smile.

"Hi." I greeted back. He leaned and peck my lips.

"I'm sorry I failed to fetch you, I'll make it up to you later okay?" He said guiltily.

Well if you're wondering why didn't he fetched me it's because he do have an early practice for their football team.

"Aww it's okay babe, I know how important this game to you, besides Jisoo Unnie fetch me." I assured him.

"You're really understanding babe, that's why I love you." He said afterwards.

"You know I love you too, that's nothing, really." I answered then kissed his cheek.

We are interrupted when we heard someone fake a cough.

"Ehem! Ehem!"

"Oh Jisoo Unnie, you need something?" I asked Unnie when I saw its her.

That's the time I noticed that she's not alone, well if you'll ask me you can really notice the person behind her, because of her height. Though her back facing me, she looks like she's admiring the place.

"Wow! Unnie, your University is really huge, you sure I won't get lost here?"

The person adorably said maybe talking to Jisoo Unnie, not looking to her though but the surrounding itself.

"Yah Lalisa! I told you I'll introduce you to my cousin right? Can you stop drooling to this place first and walk here." Unnie said annoyed.

This is the time the "said" girl named Lalisa, turned around. I gasped the moment I clearly saw her face. She's gorgeous. So gorgeous.

 So gorgeous