You Are Mine - Part 2

Lisa's POV

"Hello there gorgeous."

I stiffened when I heard someone whispered that in my ear, there's no need for me to turn around to figure it out who said that, of course the queen bee, Jennie Kim.

I ignored her, well at least I'm trying to ignore her. Since that incident I made sure not to bump into her or even just look at her every time she's around, which was hard if you'll asks me, cause she's Jennie Kim, her presence itself is like equivalent to gravity, you're bound to fall.

"Hey? Look at me." She adorably pleaded. I gulped before slowly turning around to face her.

She's smirking.

We're currently inside the library, in the isolated part of it, if I may add, I'm looking for a certain book not having a single idea that it may also a great opportunity for her to corner me.

"W-What do you want?" I asks nervously.

She giggled before wrapping her arms around my nape. Her front press against my front.

"You're ignoring me." She pouted.

"I-ah..."

I'm not able to finish what I'm about to say cause she pulled me for a kiss.

I froze. It's just a pecked but it affects me big time. Who wouldn't if the one who kissed you is Jennie freaking Kim?

She pulled away but her lips are still inch closer to mine, that if she decide to speak it will surely graze my lips not to mention the fact that I can literally feel and smell her fresh breath.

"I missed you." Like what I've expected I felt her lips touched mine.

I heaved a sigh, I commend myself cause I maintained my arms on my sides.

What she's really up to?

"Jen..." I husked.

"Yes baby?" She answered.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I managed to say looking at her intently.

She looks confused for a good minute just staring back at me.

She sighed then removed her arms that wrapped around my nape.

I'm not aware that I'm holding my breath and just let it out when she pulled away.

She turned around I thought she's about to leave but she look over her shoulder first.

"I mentioned it already, didn't I? You are mine..."

"...baby."

***

FLASHBACK

Lisa's POV

"W-What are we?" I asks.

She smiled fondly.

"Well..."

"YOU ARE MINE."

I froze.

"But you're currently in a relationship, remember?"