Replacement - Part One

It was already midnight and raining. Luckily I already in the bus when the rain pour heavily. I put my earphones on and listen to my favorite playlist. There are few passengers inside the bus since its late. We stopped to a gas station. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt unusual feeling. It seems someone is staring at me. So without thinking twice I looked around to checked and found a feline eyes looking at me. I was mesmerized. She's standing beside a sports car, scratch that her sports car because I saw the staff hand her the receipt which she took without breaking our eye contact. That was the prettiest eyes I've ever since, though it was also intimidating. I saw longing in her eyes, I don't know but I felt sad as well, because of that I broke our eye contact and avoid it to look back.

The bus continue its way but before it totally leave the gas station I look back to check the girl only to found out that she was no longer there. I sigh and continue to stare outside the window. Until I felt someone sat beside. I didn't mind it at first but the smell of this person is really captivating. I stole a glance and was shocked to see the girl I saw in the gasoline station is now seating beside me. She's looking in front as if concentrating. I look at her hands, she's trembling. Maybe it's her first time? I mean she do have a fvcking sports car.

Without thinking I put my hand on top of her trembling hands that we're placed in her thigh.

She stiffened and looked at my hand first and then my eyes. A tear fell from her left eye. She suddenly hug me tight. I froze.

"You came back Love! You really came back!" She is now crying.

I don't know what to act but when I looked around and saw the curious stare from other passengers, I just gave them an apologetic smile. I didn't realized that I'm now reciprocating the girls hug with an equal tight hug. I don't know but all of a sudden I want to protect her.

"Shhh! Stop crying." I sweetly said as I pat her back.

I pull away and wipe her tears.

She smiled. A gummy smile. It made me smile as well.

"Are you okay now?" I asked while rubbing her cheeks.

She nodded and smiled. I don't know what gotten to me but I kiss her nose then her forehead. She closed her eyes and mumbled.

"You're really here." She hugged me again and I let her. I hugged back. She nuzzled her nose to the crook of my neck afterwards she fell asleep.

I felt the conductor staring at us. Before he say something I interrupted him.

"She's with me. Here." I gave the payment. He accepted it, gave the ticket and leave.

She fell asleep and let her head lean on my shoulders. I put my hand to her waist to support her. I tried to check her face, she's so beautiful. Her scent is so addicting. Fvck.

We arrived at our destination so I gently poke her cheek.

"Ahm hey? Miss? We're here." I said.

"Hmm, love?" She called.

"Yeah, I mean we're here." She looked around. I helped her stand up.

"Love? Why are you commuting?" She asked me as we descend from the bus.

"My name is not love Ms, and I always commute." I corrected her.

"You're Love, My Love. Did you forget? She pouted.

I was confused. I was speechless. Suddenly I felt a soft thing brushing my cheek. I looked at her and she showed me her gummy smile. It melts my heart.

"You're cute when spacing out Love." She said as she intertwined our hands and guide me outside the bus station.

"Wait Ms. I think you're mistaken. I'm not your Love. You see I'm single and as much as I ahm, I mean found you, ah ahm attractive, ah I can't take advantage of you." I stutter and avoid her stare.