Chapter 7: Green to Orange, Where's the Fear?

You stare directly at Rosalia, Silica cowering behind you as you draw your two handed blade. "You just had to make it difficult, didn't you Silica? All I wanted was that dragon of yours but you were so stubborn to keep it. I'll give you one last chance. Give me that dragon." She held her hand out, her intentions were evil, you could sense it. "Why don't you just bother someone else, learn to take a no." You said, getting ready into attack stance, you weren't going to let Silica give up Pina, not a chance. "If you can't take a no, then try and kill me! You bunch of PKer's don't do the world justice! Attack me! I dare you!" You shouted, roaring like a lion reclaiming it's rightful place as king. "You're not scared of turning orange? Besides, going orange isn't bad, there's no proof that anyone we kill here will die out there! Get that dragon!" Her men charge at you like a wild stampede, you get ready as your eyes beam towards the men. "Wrong move... Cyclone!" With one fell swing, you drop all the men charging at you, they all fall with a sliver of HP left, you slowly approach Rosalia as she slowly backs away. "W-Wait! Y-You don't actually intend to kill me do you?" You continue walking towards her as she falls back onto the floor, you raise your sword high above her, she cowers in fear as your blade hovers over her, knowing well that you could drop it on her at any second. "You said it yourself," you say in a rather monotone and emotionless voice, "there is no proof whether we die for real in here, why are you so scared now?" She holds her hands up to the blade, tears welling up in her eyes. "A-Aren't afraid of turning into an orange player?" She tries to guilt trip you, but your main priority is Silica's protection. "Green, Orange, they're just colors... They don't mean much here... Besides, I'll go back to green with good behavior... I could drop this on you and go Red, would you like that?" You ask, tilting your head slightly. "Please! No, I beg of you, don't do that!" You smirk as you give her a scare by moving the blade downward, the blade now a centimeter away from her stomach. "You'll do as I say, first, you'll disband your waste of space party and learn to survive on your own on higher floors, you won't attack any more players, and you will leave Silica alone... Understand?" She nods her head at a rapid pace, she was frightened as you move the sword away from Rosalia, she quickly gets up and runs away, her group running away as well.

You turn around and smile towards Silica, you walk up to her but you're caught off guard as Silica hugs you tightly, sobbing into your chest, she mutters something while she cries. "Thank you... So much (Y/N's Avatar Name)..." You hug her back, nodding slowly. "No problem Silica, I'll always be here for you." "And that's a promise I intend to keep." You think, promising her and yourself. After she gets done crying, she wipes away her tears and looks at you, smiling. You decided to continue your walk around with her, you feel something brush against your hand, you peek without making it obvious, she's trying to hold your hand but she isn't looking so it doesn't look too obvious, you move your hand closer so she can hold onto it, blushing slightly. It soon became night time as you and Silica arrive back at the inn, you sigh and collapse on the bed. You've been grinding with your two handed sword but still no Original Skill. Silica removes her armor, wearing her nightgown again as she climbs into the bed. You're too tired to make any reaction as you remove your armor and equip nightwear as well, falling asleep. You both sleep soundly.

"Next time on Dragon Tamer's Bodyguard! Chapter 8: The Light of the New World!"