Leave Me Alone

Edit from feb 2023. Please only read if you are fine with cringe Y/n singing on the rooftop, being short, and cringe writing in general. High school me was NOT it.

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

Being a U.A. student is really nice, but not when you're in general studies. I'm in class 1-C, and there is only one person I can stand in my class. His name is Hitoshi Shinso. We're brother and sister. People don't think we're brother and sister because we don't look alike. He has purple hair, and I have H/c hair. He has purple eyes, and I have E/c.

Both of our quirks are what you could consider villain quirks. His is Brainwash, and mine is Virus. We were told that we could be better villains than heroes. It was mostly my brother that got bugged about it. With that happening to him I haven't left his side and I helped him. Since we were children we dreamed about being heroes, but these other kids always brought our dreams to dust.

"Better off to be a villain!"

"You can never be a hero!"

"Just leave us, alone villain kids!"

His quirk is just as it sounds. He can brainwash someone if they answer a question of his, or they talk back to him after he talks. It's only if he wants to, he can do that. My quirk is completely different. My virus quirk can help me transport to different locations by going through electrical currents. I can also hack into different devices, and give them viruses. The only downsides to this are that I could go to the wrong place when transporting.

I did have long hair but decided to cut it. Not only to make it short like Shinso, but it was annoying to have with my quirk. So now my hair is really short, short enough that it doesn't get in my face. I could pass off as a boy because I'm pretty much flat-chested, but that's what you can see with my uniform and training clothes on. The school ran out of the girl uniforms so they just gave me the boy uniform and P.E outfit. I was fine with it since it was more comfortable to wear than the girl's probably.

When we were in Jr. high, both me and Hitoshi have stayed quiet. We never talked to anyone else, but each other. I'm a bit of an introvert, and Hitoshi is the same. People talked to him more than me, but I would expect that. I'm known as the person standing up for the villain kid, as well as being a villain kid. Every time someone would bring up something about us being villains I've been trying to stand up for both of us. I get pissed off when people call us that. We're trying our best to not be known as that.

We were still trying to get our academic classes up. We would study, and even more things. We wouldn't pay attention to training our quirks, because as much as we want to go to U.A., we know we won't make it in the hero course as we wanted. Proving people wrong would be the best thing to show that we aren't villains.

Right now it's getting to the end of the first semester. After the first day of school in U.A., I've been training my combat skills. Hitoshi was training with me for a bit. We're both training to get a chance to get into the hero course, but it's going to be a lot of training to reach where the hero courses students are.

After the sports festival, Hitoshi was approached by Aizawa, the homeroom teacher of class 1-A, to train with him. I knew that he wasn't getting good enough training with me because I was using weapons. Hitoshi has always depended on his quirk, and I don't. I told Hitoshi to take the training from him, so he could have a better chance of getting into the hero course. Aizawa did take a bit of an interest in both me and Hitoshi. I don't understand me, because I didn't even pass the first qualifier. My quirk didn't work on the obstacle course. I guess Aizawa knew I was training myself, and doing amazing. I do have to ask to use Gym Gamma to train. Especially since I need to have Ectoplasm to make clones of himself, and Cementoss to change the landscape. I'm not going to fight nothing or on a plain field!