Training

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

Since lunch ended, I kinda had a new view on Kirishima. I just didn't let that change my thoughts on him. I know that on the rooftop, I was a mysterious person but he could still be lying. Just some of the things he mentioned about me, got to me.

Now I got training, and of course, Kirishima is there. The day went like normal, well as normal as a training day goes. The one thing I did notice was the fact that Kirishima did show up after 4. I do remember that Bakugou told me about the hero course students have an extra period, but I didn't think it was that long.

"Hey Red hair" I said to break the silence that was around us.

"Oh! What is it Y/n?"

"I was wondering about something..."

"Go ahead and ask!"

"You hero course students actually have an extra period, do you?"

"Yep, and it's for some of our hero work and all of that. Some times it's fun, but the other times it's like torture..."

"I kinda feel bad for you guys" I went back to training, but before I did, I saw that Kirishima was going to speak. "I said kinda. Don't make me regret saying that red hair"

I went back to training, and so did he. Let's just say that it didn't take that long for him to speak again. "Hey Y/n, I never took you as the one to start a conversation between the both of us"

"I can fucking speak, just something was on my mind and I didn't want to let it stay on my mind..."

Yet again, I went back to training, and haven't been interrupted yet. Taking down the clones, then using the currents in the gym to get by. It went by really quick. Kirishima hasn't spoken yet, so I'm saying that he'll give up, on the whole, bugging my thing about whatever he talks to me about. I checked the time, and it was close to the time that Hitoshi would pick me up. As I was packing up, Kirishima spoke up once again.

"Hey Y/n, I wanted to know, if you would like to come to the party my class is having. I know that I brought it up before, but you haven't given an answer yet"

"How many times do I need to tell you? The answer will always be no. So there, you have an answer, and you always had me saying no. Don't be stupid Red hair" After I said that I finished packing everything up. Hitoshi wasn't here yet, so I decided to ask Kirishima a question. "Hey Red hair, what do you do for training?"

"Me?!"

"No, the other guy with Red hair. Yes, you!"

"Oh, well, I just practice my quirk! I harden my skin and I take the clones down. I do have to say though, you have the clones going harder on you. They are moving for you, while mine are staying in place"

"If you want them to move, you have to go to Ectoplasm for that. If you also want a different training grounds, so it's not the same layout, you have to ask Cementoss"

"Well, thanks for letting me know that Y/n"

"Whatever Red hair..."

I sat down on the bench waiting for Hitoshi to be here. It didn't take him that long to get here anyway.

"Hey, Y/n, sorry for being a little late" Hitoshi told me.

"It's fine, just explain to me why you're late on our way home"

"I was going to tell you anyway"

"Hey guys, can I come with you?" Kirishima asked 

"No can do. This is something that's really personal to the family. Can't have you around to hear it Kirishima. Maybe a different day?"