No Training Today

---...~Kirishima's POV~...---

"Don't you dare follow me, Red hair, Pikachu, or anyone else. I HATE all of you, down to the bone..." After Y/n said that she got up and started to leave. I tried to grab her wrist before she got far.

"Kirishima, don't push her" I heard Uraraka tell me. "She was right about us though... We never sit all together, so of course she thought something was off!"

"I have to agree with Uraraka on this one Kirishima" Mina added. "She has seen us all apart, and she was right about Bakugou. He was fighting against us to not sit here, so I do see where she was coming from"

"Mina, Uraraka, you girls don't see it though! I'm trying my best for her to see that we aren't bad people!"

"You're pushing her to make a decision, Kirishima" Momo told me. "I can tell that she's the complete opposite of you. You're an extrovert, and she's an introvert. Introverts don't like talking to many people. They don't have big groups of friends, and some are shy. In her case she didn't seem shy, but hatred filled her eyes. Extroverts like making new friends. They talk to everyone, and look at the brighter side of things"

"Just leave the brat alone... She doesn't want to fucking talk to any of us! I said your fucking plan wouldn't work and I was the only one that was correct" Bakugou mumbled that last part to himself.

"But it doe-! I guess you girls are right..." I admitted. "I'm... I'm just going to get some fresh air..."

"Kirishima, if you want to know, the rooftop is the best place to get some air. I usually go up there myself to get air" Todoroki said.

"Thanks bro..." I got up and started to walk away. As I was walking, I saw Denki come up to me.

"Hey, Kirishima... I know that they plan didn't work, but do you want me to come with you to the training grounds that she goes to after school? You did say that you would have to talk to her if that didn't work..."

"It's fine Denki... I really wanted her to talk to all of us"

"Bro... It's like Momo said, you two are complete opposites. Momo did mention that Introverts don't have many friends, or don't like making friends"

"Just what are you getting to Denki?"

"Well, before we sat down at the table, she mentioned that her only friends are her brother and three third years"

"So?"

"The 3 third years is what bugs me!"

"Denki, when she was explaining the whole years thing to me, she said that third years don't judge them anymore. So, I don't find it weird or anything"

"Well, who are these 3 though! Are they all like her?"

"Hm?"

"Are they all introverts? Or are they a mix of personality?"

"I'm not sure"

"Well we're almost there, so let's hurry up!"

We walked a bit faster to the rooftop, and as we were approaching the rooftop I heard singing. We kept getting closer, and the voice of the person was becoming more clear.

"Hope you'll be stabbed in the heart, hope you'll get shot and expire!
Hope you'll be taken apart
I hope you die in a fire!"

Isn't that the song 'Die In a Fire'? I know it's a song based off a game, but still! Whoever this is, is really good at singing!

"Hope you'll be stabbed in the heart, hope you'll get shot and expire!
Hope you'll be taken apart
Hope this is what you desire!

I hope you die in a fire!"