Forced

Please I regret this chapter- -2023 me

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

Once Kirishima pushed me into his chest more, I kept struggling. Each time I would struggle he would hold onto me tighter and repeat his question over and over again. It kept happening until my arms and legs decided to give out. Allowing me to rest my back on his chest. "Just... Let me go... Red hair..." My words came out really weak as I just stayed there. "I don't... Even know... What... You were wanting out of me. I'm done struggling... I promise that I won't run away..."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I can't trust you" Kirishima told me.

"Just, please... Please..."

"Not until I get my answers"

"What answers do you want? Something you want to know about so you can tell everyone? Blackmail? Wanting to know about this morning? Why I'm such a chicken today? Just get this over with"

"The first thing I want to know is if that was you on the rooftop for the past two weeks?"

"It wasn't me, Red hair..." I lied to him. When it comes to lying, I hate it. I do lie about how everyone treats me is okay, but that's for people to not worry about me. Lying to those who were kind to me when I needed it killed me to no end.

"I know that you're lying. Don't lie to me" His grip became tighter on me.

"Let go of me!" His grip went tighter telling me that he was getting impatient. "I'm telling you, it wasn't me!!" I lied right through my teeth again.

"Your singing matched theirs. I know you're lying, and I won't let you go until I get my answers. For each time I know that you're lying, my grip will become tighter" As he said that his grip on my left wrist started to get tighter.

"Just stop! You're hurting me!" I yelled at him.

"If I wanted to hurt you, I would've activated my quirk. I haven't though! If I do activate my quirk, you could get hurt! Cuts, bruises, or scars! You name it! I'm not activating my quirk because I don't want to be like them"

"What do you mean by 'them'?"

"Your classmates! This morning, I saw some coming up to you and the two boys with you! They had started to activate their quirks. You seem to have no marks on you by their quirks, s I guess you got your third-year friends to help you. For me... I felt guilty for just walking away! You probably think I'm a bitch now, anyway" My eyes widened as I heard Kirishima call himself a 'bitch' instead of 'unmanly'. "But, please... Just tell me that was you on the rooftop for the past two weeks" His voice went to a soft tone and it also started to trail off.

"It was me!! I always go to the rooftop to get away from everyone" I admitted the truth.

"I can see why you did freak out to me finding you singing earlier, but how you treated me at the rooftop door was different than you usually act. Why was that?"

"You didn't know it was me..." As I said that, I felt his grip loosen a bit. "That Friday that you and Pikachu forced me to sit with your class was when I first freaked out. You caught me singing on the rooftop, but you didn't know. Some it was me. So once it was Tuesday the following week, I thought that you would recognize my voice. I was lucky enough that you didn't actually recognize it at all. Since you didn't know who I was on the rooftop, I felt like I could talk to you through a friendly conversation. Never did I expect you to ask me to sing, but I did. I didn't even think that you would keep coming back to the rooftop" I exclaimed to him. "Though the door to the rooftop, I felt like a different person. Someone who is not scared of what others think. That message I got today during lunch wasn't a lie. I actually got that message seconds before you texted me..."