Info Page!

Bold is edits from 2023

These were found on Instagram and I don't remember who had them on their page. I really don't know who these were from.  These two will be important! Some of these things will be changed for the story. So I'll add the things I'm wanting to add below the pictures.

*Gets Present Mic*

"Mic, can you please read this out for everyone? I know you're good at explaining things"

"Isn't it breaking the fourth wall??"

"Does it look like I fucking care?"

"Nope"

"There you go!"

Cringeeeeeeeeeeeee

Here's the information about the Shinso family!!

Once Y/n has gotten her quirk, Mihoko also felt guilty

Once Y/n has gotten her quirk, Mihoko also felt guilty. Not that she was sad that's the quirk that Y/n got, but the fact that is similar to her's in a way. (Explained Below) Mihoko had a strong bond with the two kids, and they both love her.

 (Explained Below) Mihoko had a strong bond with the two kids, and they both love her

Likes: His children, and black insomnia coffee

He also admires Y/n for wanting to become a hero with her quirk too. He supports both of his children in what they're doing and allows then to train each other. He has dyed his hair to that shade of purple. So not that is not his natural hair color.

(Basically, both are supportive of Hitoshi and Y/n)

The Shinso twins:
Both of them went to Nabu Middle school

Hitoshi:
Quirk: Brainwashing
His quirk is exactly like his mother's, but instead of physically touching them, they need to respond to him. He will only brainwash them after they respond and that he wants to brainwash them. The person will have no control over their body but will see what he's making them do. An example would be Izuku.

Height: 5'10"

After the sports festival, if someone was rude to Y/n he would try his best to protect her.

He gets his tiredness from his father.

Stats
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Power: 1/5 E
Speed: 1/5 E
Technique: 4/5 B
Cooperativeness: 1/5 E

Y/n:
Quirk: Virus
Her quirk has nothing to do with her family, except for one concept of her mother's quirk. If she wants to travel to a different area through electrical currents, she has to physically touch it. She can also hack other devices.

Height: 5'2"

She helped Hitoshi with the people who told him that he had a villainous quirk.

She has sleeping problems, but it's because of herself. Staying up studying for everything, she doesn't get much sleep.

Stats
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Power: 1/5 E
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 2/5 D
Cooperativeness: 1/5 E