The Rooftop

---...~The Next Day + Y/n's POV~...---

I was having a normal morning. Studying for the final exams, and all ready for school. The only thing that messed the day up a few minutes later, was the fact that Kirishima came to my house. I was just doing some reviewing, and he knocked on the door to my room. "Hey Y/n, can I come inside?"

"Fucking fine Red hair" I didn't let my eyes leave my work. I heard the door open and close behind me. Footsteps were also heard coming towards me. "Why are you here?"

"Well, I was going to walk you to school!"

"No need, I got Hitoshi"

"About that..."

"What is it?"

"He already left, something about how angry he is with you about yesterday. Do you know what it was about?"

I knew what he was talking about, but poor him that he's too dense. I had a hint that Ashido would know and tell him already, but I guess not. "Yea and it had to do with lunch" After I said that I noticed his face. He was wondering what happened during lunch because we were with him during lunch, but more like Hitoshi was with him. I spoke up before he could say anything. "You won't understand it Red hair. Don't go into others business if you don't know"

I got out of my seat and grabbed all my things and started to walk to school. Kirishima was able to catch up with me. I knew he was talking to me, but I just ignored him. I looked forward and when I looked forward I saw Togata. I ran up to him and called over to him. He saw me, and I heard Kirishima call for me.

"Hey there Y/n!!" Togata greeted me.

"Nice to see you in the morning"

"It sure is"

"Hado and Amajiki busy?"

"They left for school earlier. Who was that, that you were walking with before?"

"Just a guy in class 1-A who thinks he can be my friend"

"Must've caught his eye then! Have you brought it to his attention that you don't like their class?"

"Millions of times"

"He's sees something in you then"

"More like he's desperate for friends. He's friends with the hothead in the class"

"I think he sees something in you, that you haven't noticed yourself"

"Whatever Togata"

It didn't take that long for me and Togata to get to school. When we got there, Togata brought me to my class and left for his. I went to my desk and waited for the class to start.

When class did start our teacher just allowed us to have a free block. Lazy ass fucking teacher... He's just like Aizawa.

I went over to Hitoshi and asked him if he wanted to work on the project from yesterday. He said yes because we didn't get the chance to work on it yesterday after training. Actually during training yesterday, Kirishima asked me, yet again, about sparing and about the party. He should know by now that I'm not wanting to do any of that, but he keeps bugging me about it.

For the assignment that we got about Vigilantes, all we had to do was write a report on what we know. Yesterday, both of us made a rough-draft of our report and today we're starting to write the final copy. Because my writing is actually neat I had to write it so Midnight could understand what we want to say.

We could type it up, but I didn't want to ask to get a computer, so I stuck with hand-writing. Once we finished, Hitoshi went back to sleep and I just went on my phone.