Let Me Go

---...~Kirishima's POV~...---

After I heard the 'ding', I decided to speak up. "Hey... Did... Did you just get a text?"

I didn't get an answer, so I thought that they were ignoring me. As I was about to give up, I heard them speak. "No, just a message from something"

"As in something, do you mean social media?" I asked.

"Yea, it was just a message from someone in my class"

"What does it say?"

"It's just a damn insult. It's very normal for that to happen to me on a daily basis. I'm surprised that they found it in the first place"

"You aren't very popular?" It was my first time hearing this. Are they that shy to sing in front of others, or are they just like Y/n?

I felt my phone buzz and a 'ding' noise was made. "Did you get a text message loverboy?" Loverboy?? I was thinking about what they just called me, that I didn't even think about how they didn't answer my question. "Are you still there, or did you just leave?"

I was broken out of my thought by them and remembered their question. "Oh! Yes, yes! I did get a text message!" I told them.

"Did it seem like I cared?" They asked once again and I did think over what they said when they asked. Oh, it was the 'loverboy' thing they never said it before, so why would they say it now? "Can you leave? I want to spend some time by myself.

"Oh uh... Sure. Bye mystery person, and in case I don't come here tomorrow or Friday, I hope you do well on your exams!"

"You too, Eijiro Kirishima..."

I left after our goodbye's and finally got the chance to look at the message that Y/n sent me.

Y/n
Stop texting me red hair

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

Once Kirishima left the rooftop door, I was happy. Really happy and I could finally do what I wanted to do at the beginning of lunch. After what happened this morning, I think that I need to relax a bit. When I got to my classroom, Togata and Amajiki were with me. I was able to get a glimpse of Hado before I walked to my seat. As I sat down, I looked towards Hitoshi, which he just pointed for me to look at the door. I did as Hitoshi wanted and saw, for the first time ever, Togata with a kind of scary face. Let's just say that I found out why everyone's quiet.

I took out my phone and started to dial my mom. I clicked her contact, and the phone started to ring. What was I calling my mom for? It might be chicken of me to do this, but I'm wanting to go home. Even though Togata's face seemed threatening, they would still bug me. It's better to leave now before they start the physical attacks.

Once she answered, the first thing I did was greet her, then bringing up why I called her for. She allowed me to do it as long as I was doing some school work. After I hung up, I walked to the teacher's lounge and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" I heard a male voice say on the other side. I didn't recognize the voice so I spoke.

"Is Midnight in there?"

"Oh! Come on in Y/n!" I heard Midnight say. I entered the room. As I got into the room I saw a scrawny man in the room, I don't remember ever seeing him teach here or Kirishima ever mentioning someone like him.

"Is he a new teacher?"

"No, he's not"

"Kamaya!" The man said.

"He's an employee at the All Might agency. All Might brought him here to work on stuff that needs to get done. Like during the Vigilantes time"

"Ah, yes! The whole 'Report what crimes and villains you stopped' thing... That must've been hard ou, you pro heroes..." I said. I looked back at the man. "And what might your name be sir? My name's Y/n Shinso"