Mi Amor

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

It was a month since the first week of the second semester, and only five people have gotten agencies to take them on for work studies. Everyone else was just trying to go about their normal day. Todoroki and Bakugou had their redemption course thing. This morning, I was going to the kitchen to get some breakfast, and when I was everyone was watching the news.

I got a peek at the TV to see that it's around a building. The people who are shown right now are the dragon hero; Ryukyu, Hado, Asui, and Uraraka. Hado was attacking a villain, while Ryukyu is covering her team

I was about to walk away before someone's hand grabbed my wrist. "You might just want to stay and watch this" I heard Bakugou say. What is he talking about?

I sat right beside him and watched. Those four people started to move and broke the floor. It was showing barely anything until I saw a man and a little girl. Midoriya was also there, trying to get ahold of the little girl. He was able to get the girl but still had to deal with the man.

Not that long later, I saw that the man was down and everyone started to get back to the surface. While I was forced to watch a bit more, I saw that Kirishima was lying down in a hospital bed.

Trying my best to not react to what I'm seeing of this cut, bruised, scarred Kirishima. I walked back to my room.

---...~2 Days Later~...---

I was sitting in the common area and those four people have yet to come back. Hitoshi did find me later that day and checked up on me. Instead of him teasing me, he was helping me calm down. Hitoshi was sitting beside me, making sure that I was okay.

Hearing the door to the dorm open, we all looked to the door to see the four walk inside. They look like nothing ever happened to them. Everyone ran up to them, but I stayed in the same spot with Hitoshi. They were being asked questions and Kaminari called them trouble makers. While they were talking I felt a pair of red eyes look at me. I flinched when I felt them and started to leave. I don't want to be near him at all... He doesn't even tell me what was happening!

---...~Kirishima's POV~...---

Once me, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Tsuyu got back to the dorms, we were bombarded with questions. I was only really thinking about Y/n. She and Shinso were the only ones who weren't bombarding us with questions. I looked at her, and once I did I saw her flinch. I was worried enough that I started to walk towards her, but she was already leaving as I was close enough.

Watching her retreating form, I stood still with shock. What did I do this time? I just got here and now she's leaving? Without even letting me talk to her?

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and when I looked at who it was, I saw that it was Shinso. "Go check up on her. I'm not sure why she left, but I know that you have a chance to know. Don't mess this up, unless you want me to hurt you" He told me.

"I'm fucking with sleep-deprived! I'll join him if I have to" Bakugou yelled at me before he walked off, probably to his room.

"Where would I even find her? She just walked away, and I'm not sure where she went" I asked Shinso.

"She would usually go to her room. When we started out in the dorms and when we were young, it's her room that she goes to. Whenever she's in this kind of state, you need to be careful. She'll say things that she never wants to say. Sometimes they aren't true but don't think about it thoroughly with her" Shinso answered my question.

I nodded and ran up to her room. Instead of taking the elevator, I took the stairs so it would be quicker. Shinso's words repeated themselves in my head. 'She'll say things that she never wants to say. Sometimes they aren't true but don't think about it thoroughly with her'. What does he even mean by that? I can or can't trust her?

Not that long from when I left the common area, I got to the fifth floor and in front of her room. I noticed that her door was slightly opened. She forgot to close her door? She never did that before... I opened the door slightly to see her wrapped like a ball on her bed. Knocking on the door, I walked into the room. "Y/n? Are you alright?" I got closer to her.

"Go away..." She told me.

"I'm not leaving" I got arm's length away from her and hugged her. "What happened? Why did you leave the common area?"

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

I started to push on Kirishima's arms, to get him off of me. When he did put me in a hug at first, I was a blushing mess. I was able to get him off of me.

"Just go away! I don't need you!! I n-never need you!!" I yelled at him.

"You're lying. You never stutter"

"I do stutter!!"

"You never do, even with your old classmates"

"I can't say anything without you making thinking that it's a lie! I can't train without you showing up! I couldn't even get that time away from you that Friday! You have been doing things that mess up how I think of you! I think of you in a way that I can't even get out of my head! I haven't been able to get you out of my mind!!"

"W-what do you mean by that?" Kirishima asked me.

"You?! You're fucking dense!" I replied back to him. "Me gustas!!" I blurted out what I meant but in a completely different language. "You held me close to you! I fucking hate it and like it! I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't hate it if I were your girlfriend..." I confessed to him. "The day that I was forced to go to that damn party... Wednesday to set an exact day... The way you held me was weird! But it did the trick to get me to like you..."

"Wait?! You wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked while in a dumb-founded state.

"That's what I said, didn't I?" I asked him.

"W-well! Y-yea, but..."

"You don't fucking like me..."

"W-well, I didn't exactly say that"

"Then what the fuck did you want to say?"

"I-I like you t-too"

"Yeah right! Tell me the proof. I have a hard time to believe you"

"At the party, after you finished singing and I saw you talking to Bakugou, I felt... Jealous... Of Bakugou. I didn't like you talking to him. Even with the fact that you were calling him by his name, while I'm still being called by a damn nickname!! I guess that would answer the question you asked me at the party before you left. Another time would be when the class had to go against Togata. When you were with Amajiki, I heard you 'meow' and looked at you. I noticed Amajiki blush, and I got jealous once again... Also, when I came to your place to apologize to you, before then I explained it all to Kaminari and he said that I had a crush on you..."

It was my turn for my eyes to be wide and my mouth to be hanging open. "I-I guess you do..."

I felt something grab me and my face hit Kirishima's chest. "So, I would love it for you to be my girlfriend..." His arms once again around me. I didn't try to push him off. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him and nodded my head, telling him that I wanted to be with him. He pulled me back and looked at me in the eye. "We need to stop using that nickname now and give me a new one"

"I guess Eijiro would work then..."

I saw him blush from me using his first name. He shook his head and controlled his blush. "Who said that you could call me by my first name?"

"You asked for a new one, Eijiro"

"You shouldn't be saying that unless you want a certain something"

"What would this certain something be, Eijiro?"

"This" He pulled me in, and crashed his lips onto mine. I was taken back from the kiss. It didn't take long for me to melt into the kiss. Eijiro pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you, Y/n..."

"I love you too, Eijiro..."

____________________

I just want to thank MLB224 for helping me come up with how the reader should confess! Go read her stories!!! They're absolutely amazing!! Please go give her some love!!

Her books are on her own website now and posting then as audio books on her Youtube!!!!

The End!!!