Our Upper-Classman

---...~Kirishima's POV~...---

The Shinso twins have been in the class for a total of three days, and today is the day that Midoriya is finally let go of his house arrest. He kept apologizing to Iida and everyone else for letting it happen. When Aizawa walked into the classroom, everyone sat down. I've been keeping a close eye on Y/n lately and I haven't seen her smile once today.

"Since Midoriya's back we can finally talk about work studies" Aizawa said to start off the class. "To explain the work studies even better, I got three third years to come by and take time out of their day to talk about it. Let me introduce to you guys, The Big Three"

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

When I heard Aizawa say that I piped up. These past few days during our hero classes, it has been about those with their licenses. Me and Hitoshi couldn't take the exam because we didn't have any training in being a hero yet. We would be taking ours next year. I saw Hado, Amajiki, and Togata walk into the classroom.

"Let's start with the introductions. Let's start with you, Amajiki"

I saw Amajiki flinch at the mention of his name and I felt bad for him. He hasn't gotten used to that yet...

Amajiki looked at the class and gave a type of glare that I would never see him have unless he's trying his best to imagine people like an object. His common used object would be a potato. That's probably what he's trying to see us all as.

Yet again he flinched. "It's no use... I was trying to picture them like potatoes, but their heads were the only thing affected... The words can't form... My mind's blank... I wanna... Go home!" He said. After he finished, he did his signature position and put his head against the wall, back turned so we couldn't see his face and he couldn't see us.

"Oh, c'mon Tamaki! You need to have the heart of a lion, not a flea!!" Hado told him. She turned towards the class and introduced herself. "This is Tamaki Amajiki! I'm Nejire Hado!! We came here today to talk about work studies!" After she said that, she went on her little hunt with questions for most of the class. Surprised that she hasn't seen me yet, she finished talking to Ojiro and saw me. "Y/n!!!" I jumped at her using my name. She ran up to me, and everyone looked towards me. "You told me that you had a surprise, but this is huge! You should've told me!!"

I laughed a tiny bit before giving her a small hug. "Well, I didn't see you earlier this week, so I couldn't really tell you. It was also news to be shared in person..." I told her. She hugged me tighter, making me a tiny bit embarrassed. "Hado... Can you please let go... This is kinda embarrassing..."

"Oh! Sorry!!"

"She's not that rational, isn't she?" I heard Aizawa say as Hado was fixing my uniform.

"No need to worry Aizawa! I'm the main act here!" Togata said, which got me to chuckle. "The outlook's looking..." I knew the answer to what he was saying was grim, but me and Hitoshi allowed everyone else to guess. "... Grim! The answer's 'Grim'! Well, that didn't go over so well!" After he said that I heard a few them talk about how weird they were. Before I was going to speak up, Hado stopped me. "I'm seeing a lot of faces that seem to say, 'Who cares?'. You've got us three third-years showing up out of nowhere, here to talk about work studies that you don't even have to do. Doesn't make sense, right? "You guys got your licenses as first-years... Hmph. I guess this year's batch of first-years are real go-getters. And since our talk here isn't going so well..."

Before Togata could finish Amajiki said his name. "Mirio?!"

"How about you all take me on?!" He finished. Everyone seemed surprised by his sudden offer to go against him. "Seems rational to have them feel the full weight of our experiences firsthand!! Don't you think so, Aizawa?"