Getting Ready

---...~Friday Afternoon + Bakugou's POV~...---

Fucking shitty hair should've known that none of the shit he has fucking done to get that girl wouldn't work! If I knew any better, he probably has a fucking thing for that brat. He's just too dense to notice it.

After I got home from that death trap of a school, my old hag called me over to the fucking kitchen. I didn't give a crap with what she was wanting to say so I didn't bother going over there. As I was about to go up the stairs she saw me and karate chopped the back of my neck, like that fist girl in class 1-B, does to the copy bitch. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU OLD HAG?!" I yelled at her.

"Katsuki, don't you ever think of walking away when I call for you!"

"I can do whatever I want, old hag" I said as I was going up to my room.

"Katsuki Bakugou! You get your ass back down here, right now!" I didn't pay any fucking attention to that old hag. "KATSUKI!!!"

I was getting closer to my fucking room, as the old hag grabbed my ear and brought me to the fucking kitchen. "WHAT THE FUCK?! LET GO OF MY FUCKING EAR YOU OLD HAG!!"

"Hopefully you aren't like this when they're around.." She said under her breath, and I only caught a few words, not enough to know what was happening. As we got to the kitchen, she let go of my ear and proceeds to talk. "So recently I have got in contact with an old friend. Both of us were catching up with each other, and we thought of something. So, tomorrow her family is going to join us for dinner. She has two kids your age and I want you to behave!"

"I'm not fucking meeting these people!"

"You're going to stay here and meet them, you brat!!"

I didn't want to deal with that Old Hag, so I went back up to my room. What does that old hag think that she can do?! I can do what the fuck I want too!! I do know for a fucking fact that the old hag will make me stay unless I have a fucking good reason to leave... Who the fuck could get me out of that fucking trap? As I was thinking about a way to get out of the fucking dinner, I got a call from Shitty hair.

I answered the call knowing that shitty hair could get me out of the fucking house tomorrow. "What do you want Shitty hair?"

"Hey, I just wanted to know if you could help me study for the final exams on Sunday!" Shitty hair told me.

"Why not fucking tomorrow?"

"I'm kinda busy tomorrow, so no can do Bakugou!"

"Can I fucking come with you tomorrow then"

"Wow, didn't even know that you would ask me if you could come with me! But sorry Bakugou, I'm going to visit Y/n tomorrow and I know how much you don't like her"

"You got that fucking right..."

"Anyway, I also wanted to tell you that I forced you to sit at the table at lunch... I guess you were right after all"

"Of course, I was right!"

Both me and Shitty hair have been talking for a while. Most of it was him trying to get me to call him by his proper name. Like bitch, why do I even need too? Also, the fact that he was talking about the brat.

"Night Bakugou"

"Fuck you Shitty hair"

He didn't even respond back to that because he hung up right after I said that. I looked at the time to see that it was 8:36 pm. Why did he take up my fucking time? I need to fucking study for the final exams too! Even with him running on and on about that brat! The only time that I know that has happened was with me. I know that he doesn't fucking like me because he's the only one that I'm open with! Like when we played truth or dare once, he asked me what my sexuality was. I fucking answered him, and I asked him the same thing! I told him that I'm straight, and he said that he's bi.