•3• A New Feeling

It had been a few months since Cyrus and Jonah met, they were good friends. Cyrus came to all of Jonah's ultimate frisbee games, Jonah helped Cyrus to be happier around other people and the two just had a strong connection to each other. It was a Friday and Jonah was playing a frisbee tournament against another school. Cyrus of course was there to watch and support the team, especially Jonah. Cyrus, Buffy and Andi were sat cheering the boy on as he put his heart and soul into the match. They weren't sure how frisbee could be played competitively but didn't ask as they wanted Jonah to be happy. The match finished 10-5 for Jonah which meant he had won. The trio ran towards the boy to hug and congratulate him. Jonah hugged Buffy then andi and finally, Cyrus. Cyrus liked the embrace from Jonah. "Thank you for supporting me Cy- guy!" He whispered into Cyrus's ear. Jonah has been hugging Cyrus for about a minute and it looked suspicious.

Jonah acted quickly and pulled away and then without thinking, ran to Andi and kissed her straight on the lips! Cyrus's heart felt weird, like the feeling he got when he saw Jonah in the window... JEALOUS.

Jonah pulled away from the kiss and ran home. Buffy and Andi were dancing and jumping around after what just happen. Cyrus however, walked home himself while realising the truth. Cyrus has a crush on Jonah.

He walked slowly home in He darkness as the rain began to fall again. He decided to look through Jonah's window again just to see and what he saw got him curious. Jonah was crying and banging his head off of the table he happily ate at the first time he saw Cyrus. Cyrus then watched him walked up the stairs in a slouch fashion, the way Cyrus would after he broke up with Iris. The boy got curious and did something he never thought he would do. He knocked on Jonah's door and was greeted by a woman. "Hi I'm Susan and you are?"

"I'm Cyrus, Jonah's friend." He replied.
"Ah. So you're Cyrus, well Jonah I think my job is done and I'm happy."
Jonah rolled his eyes as he came downstairs, grabbed Cyrus's hand and dragged him to his room.

"What was that about? Why does your mom know who I am?" Cyrus asked.
"I talk about you Cyrus." Jonah replied. Both the young boys blushed as they sat on Jonah's bed.

Jonah aswell as Cyrus has a big secret. Jonah had a crush on Cyrus pretty much the first time they met. When Cyrus looked through Jonah's window he came out to his mother as bisexual so that's why she was checking Cyrus out. Jonah didn't want anyone to know about it though so when he realised he was hugging Cyrus for too long, out of quick thinking he kissed Andi.

The two boys both lay on Jonah's bed just laughing at the unfunniest things while the cold, damp rain sang that song again as they bounced from Jonah's window. They were side by side, feet kicking each other in the air and both staring at their phones reading funny things they found online. Even if they weren't funny, the other would laugh anyway. "Hey Cyrus do you want to sleep over at my house?" Jonah said after just recovering from a laughing fit. Cyrus just smiled and nodded at the green eyed boy before going back to their positions.