•7• A night to remember

After the whole series of incidents, Cyrus took Jonah to Cyrus's house to sleep for the night even though they had school the next day which was also their third sleepover in a row!

"I'm sorry about Amber by the way." Jonah said like he had held onto that speech his entire life. Cyrus just smiled as he took his shirt off to change. "It's okay but can I ask you something?"
"Yeah of course cy."
The boys got into Cyrus's bed and snuggled up under the velvet covers, facing each other. "What was your nightmare about?" Cyrus asked pushing Jonah's hair out of his face. Jonah looked really horrified by the thought of the nightmare and Cyrus immediately apologised. "It's okay I'll tell you. I dreamt that you hated me for who I was Cyrus." Jonah said with a small tear forming in his eye.

"Why would I hate you Jonah? Your amazing." Cyrus asked smirking the Jonah Beck smile at Jonah. "Because I'm gay."

Cyrus sat there astonished by Jonah's 3 word sentence he revealed to Cyrus. Cyrus embraces Jonah in a heartfelt, warming hug, the type that Jonah could use right now. And from the boy he loved so much too, Cyrus looked him in the eye and leaned in slightly. The door flew open with Cyrus's mom walking in with a tray with two hot chocolates on. The boys pulled away from each other and took a drink each, and his mom left closing the door behind her. They sat in silence drinking their hot beverages and exchanging millisecond long glances. As they put the empty drinks on the tray again, their fingers brushed each other giving them both a tingling feeling. Jonah started laughing because it tickled him earning a scrunched eyebrow from Cyrus. "What?" He asked pushing Jonah lightly.

"I'm in love with you Cyrus!" He squeaked before going red, then purple. Cyrus grabbed Jonah's hand and interlocked their sweaty fingers together before pressing his soft lips against Jonah's. Both of the boys had waited for this moment for so long and it was better than they thought. Jonah pushed his tongue to Cyrus's mouth requesting entry and Cyrus opened up. Jonah explored his mouth in every detail enjoying the sweet taste of the hot chocolate they had a minute earlier.

"Hey Cyrus?" Jonah asked pulling away from heaven. "Yeah?" Cyrus replied. Jonah held Cyrus's hands in his and looked him in his hazel eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked with flustered cheeks and a cheeky grin on his face. Cyrus kissed Jonah again on the lips, "Yes!"

They finished the night snuggling on Cyrus's bed, watching movies together.