•9• First Time

(Continued from last chapter)

Jonah couldn't help but feel something growing in his jeans. He whispered into Cyrus's ear. "Meet me in the bathroom." Before breathing heavily on his neck. Cyrus's neck hair danced as Jonah's warm breath hit them. He watched Jonah practically skip out of the classroom towards the restroom. Cyrus asked the teacher if he could go and luckily she said yes. He made his way down the corridor, flooded in sunlight and lockers all over the walls. Cyrus turned the corner and made his way into the boy's bathroom to find Jonah. He searched for him but couldn't see him, that was until Jonah jumped on Cyrus's back, attacking his neck with kisses and licks before throwing the smaller boy against the wall.

"Cyrus you don't understand how long I've waited for this!" Jonah moaned into Cyrus's mouth as he tried to take his shirt off. Cyrus stopped him and gave him a dark stare.

"Jonah we can't do this here, I want our first time to be special!" Cyrus said rubbing Jonah's hair and modelling it into the perfect place. Jonah just nodded, slightly disappointed but happy he was with Cyrus. The two made their way back to class hand in hand and carried on with the day like it was nothing.

After school, Cyrus wanted to make things up to Jonah so he offered him to stay at Cyrus's house. He was slightly sceptical at first but Jonah knew what Cyrus's idea if surprise was gonna be, so he obliged. Although Cyrus was still a bit uneasy about doing this, he loved Jonah so much and deep down he wanted to.

The couple arrived at Cyrus's house and luckily his mother was out for the night. Jonah got comfortable in Cyrus's room while Cyrus went out to get pizzas. When he arrived at the pizza place he ordered the two pizzas and went straight to the bathroom. He checked to see if anyone was in there and then bought a condom from the machine. He came out, grabbed the pizzas and walked home, which wasn't far from the pizza place it was literally across the street.

Jonah was waiting for Cyrus patiently, he gazed around his room and saw all the pictures of baby Cyrus and some recent. His eyes darted to Cyrus's phone that was left with Jonah. He grabbed it and unlocked it with his fingerprint, Cyrus let him put it on. He felt a bit weird going through his boyfriends phone but he decided to carry on. He looked at a few of his texts with andi and Buffy, took a few photos of himself and started looking through Cyrus's gallery. Jonah felt himself getting aroused by a picture of Cyrus without a shirt on. He laid the phone down on the bed with the picture up and started removing his shirt. But as he lifted his shirt off Cyrus burst into the room with two pizzas and a shocked face.

"Umm Jonah I didn't think you'd see that." He said still frozen.

"I - uhhh I don't know how I found i..." Jonah was cut off when Cyrus threw himself at Jonah, attaching him with kisses.

"Silly! You don't need a picture of me when the real deal is right here!" Cyrus laughed as he got up again and chucked a pizza onto Jonah's lap causing him to groan.

"Ohhh is somebody not having kids now?" Cyrus teased realising why Jonah groaned.

Jonah just blushed and opened his pizza box taking a bite. Cyrus climbed into bed next to him and pecked his cheek before digging into his food. They finished their food and Jonah offered to take the boxes out to the trash. When he left Cyrus jumped up and put on some seductive music and cleaned up. Jonah walked back in and just smirked knowing what was about to happen.

Jonah walked up to Cyrus and held his hands in his own, rubbing gentle circles around his palms and staring into his chocolate eyes. Cyrus slowly pushed Jonah onto his bed and lunges himself at the boy, kissing every part of Jonah that was skin. Jonah manoeuvred his hands around Cyrus's body and into his pockets where he felt a plastic wrapper. He pulled it out and examined the durex logo on the front. He shot Cyrus a glance and smirked.

"Wow Cyrus you thought you were gonna use this?" Jonah said teasing Cyrus as he pulled the contents out of the wrapper. Cyrus grabbed Jonah's shirt and lifted it off this time followed by his own. He then removed both of the boys jeans and threw them across the room. Jonah pulled his boxers down to his feet and kicked them off before putting the condom on his dick. He flipped Cyrus onto his front and pushed him onto the bed a bit more.

"This might hurt a bit at first baby." Jonah whispered into Cyrus's ear before biting it lightly.

Before Cyrus could answer Jonah pushed his dick between Cyrus's butt cheeks and into his hole causing Cyrus to gasp in pain. The first 10 thrusts were like sharp pains but then Jonah hit his prostate and Cyrus moaned out in pleasure.

"Jonah you feel so goooood..." Cyrus said between thrusts. After a while Jonah pulled out and removed the condom before ordering Cyrus to his knees. Cyrus licked Jonah's tip before launching it into his mouth and sucking it vigorously. Jonah moaned constantly and pushed Cyrus's head further in causing him to choke. Eventually Jonah cummed inside Cyrus and Cyrus wasn't hesitant to swallow it all.

Cyrus then took control after Jonah and the boys shared an experience they would never forget mentally and.... physically...