•10• Cyrus I'm Pregnant

Jonah and Cyrus woke up the next morning and walked to school together with a slightly awkward walk. When they got to the school Jonah said he would see Cyrus in a minute as he was putting his books in his locker. While Cyrus was waiting, Andi and Buffy approached him and had big smiley faces on.

"What's up with you two? You've been walking around awkwardly all morning!" Andi said not caring about her volume levels. Cyrus's face burned a bright shade of red.

"Yeah Cyrus you two didn't have.... SEX did you!?" Buffy added which was louder than Andi.

"No we did not have sex I have no idea what you are talking about guys!" Cyrus replied giving death stares to the girls. But it was too late, Jonah had returned and couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Cyrus I'm pregnant now thanks to you!" Jonah (attempted) to whisper and kissed Cyrus on the cheek. The girls giggled and Cyrus just facepalmed before punching Jonah in the arm playfully. The bell rang and everyone was off to their lesson. Cyrus's first lesson was chemistry and none of his friends were in his class. He took a seat in the back and put his head in his hands just like the first time he met Jonah. The first 10 minutes of class was just the teacher complaining about something but Cyrus was busy drawing sketches of Jonah in his book. After that the teacher announced a new project everyone was going to be working on and they were going to have to pair up. Cyrus got put with a guy he hadn't really seen around school before.

"Hey I'm TJ!" The taller boy said tapping Cyrus on the shoulder...

HEY AUTHORS NOTE, IM FINISHING THIS STORY OFF NOW AS ANDI MACK HAS ENDED SADLY AND JYRUS IS OUT THE WINDOW (IN THE SHOW AT LEAST) TGE LAST CHAPTER WILL FOCUS ON TYRUS AND WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FINALE!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING SO FAR!!