•8• Coming Out

Today was once again a dreaded Monday but it was... different. Cyrus woke up but instead of being all mopey and depressed, he had a cuddled up Jonah Beck in his chest kissing his bare skin. Cyrus was finally, truly happy. The hole that Iris had left in his poor heart was filled and doubled by his beautiful new boyfriend. He tried to wake Jonah up because he wanted to come out to his mom today, but all Jonah would do is suck on Cyrus's neck to shush him. Although this pleasured Cyrus he wasn't ready for that yet. He finally woke Jonah up and both boys showered and dressed, then went downstairs to be greeted to warm pancakes and a smiling mother of Cyrus's.

They dug into their breakfast and it was silent for a few minutes until Cyrus built up some courage.

"Mom guess what!?" He exclaimed.

"What's up honey?" She replied smiling at him.

"Would you believe that I'm dating someone at the moment?" He asked nudging Jonah with his foot earning a cute side glance at him.

"Really! No way who is she."

"HE, is sat right next to me!" Cyrus smiled grabbing Jonah's hand and showing their locked fingers to his mom.

She squealed in happiness and hugged the two boys complimenting how cute they were together.

The boys finished their breakfast and set off for a long day at school. They had decided that they were going to tell Andi and Buffy about their relationship and maybe tell the school some other time. The sun was shining in Shadyside and the birds sang and chased each other as Cyrus and Jonah walked hand in hand on the sidewalk towards school, not a care in the world.

The couple arrived at the front of the school where Andi and Buffy were sat. Andi was teaching Buffy how to make a DIY fan out of some easy to get resources as the heat right now was insane. He boys threw themselves on the opposite side of the bench smiling at the girls waiting for them to say something.

"You two are dating aren't you?" Buffy said nodding and smirking. Cyrus just shot Jonah a glance of worry.

"Don't worry guys, nobody else knows except us!" Andi added clearly seeing the frightened expression Cyrus had. The bell rang and the group went off to their first lesson which was chemistry, which meant they would be in the same class.

The lesson dragged on for what seemed like forever. Jonah and Cyrus were paired up for an experiment which was lucky as they finally were able to choose their partners. Cyrus bent over to pick something up off of the floor and Jonah couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend's ass. He bit his lip as Cyrus came back up and noticed.

"Like what you see huh?" Cyrus said winking which aroused his boyfriend even more.

...........

(Potential smutt scene coming up next chapter!)