•Finale•

(Time skip through the show to the last episode)

It had been about 3 years. Jonah and Cyrus fell out of love for each other after Cyrus gained an attraction for his friend TJ, Jonah and Andi were on and off and Buffy was the alpha, as usual. It was a big night and a big party full of fun and surprises.

Buffy ran outside after failing miserably at a normal conversation with Marty. He chased out the house to find her upset and vulnerable, a side of Buffy that was unheard of. "Buffy let's try this again!" Marty said smiling at her.

"Ok, I like you... like the way you used to like me but.. don't anymore. And I just wanted to let you know in case you ever changed your mind." Buffy started with tears forming in the eyes. Marty noticed how shiny her tears were with the fairy lights hung everywhere.

"Buffy, I never changed my mind, I love you!" He said as his pulled in for a kiss. Their lips softened and collided for a few seconds before he wrapped his arm around her and they walked off.

"Anything you wanna know?" TJ asked Cyrus. The boys were sat in front of a fire, pitch black with stars dotted in the sky.

"What does TJ stand for?" Cyrus asked completely curious. After a while of TJ trying to change the subject, he gave in.

"TJ stands for... Tyronious Jagger (I think?)

"Tyronious Jagger? That's a great name, I love that name!" Cyrus exclaimed.

"Yeah but my grandparents didn't think so, so they said we're calling him TJ. So since I was three days old I've been TJ."

A silence fell upon them as TJ felt now was the right time to tell Cyrus. TJ had a huge crush on Cyrus for a long time and tonight was the night to tell them.

"Is there anything else you wanna know?" TJ asked before edging his hand closer to Cyrus's.

Cyrus noticed and thought for a second. He liked TJ, but deep down he still loved Jonah. But Jonah was not the same person he thought he was.
"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Cyrus asked.

"Yeah! Is there anything you wanna tell me?" TJ replied. Cyrus thought, his feeling and thoughts flying at a million miles per hour.

"Yes."

TJ and Cyrus interlocked their fingers together and smiled at each other. They were now holding hands in front of the fire.

Yet little did they know that Jonah was stood about 20 feet away and heard everything.

After everyone had their moments after finding out that Andi was going to a special arts school, they walked their separate ways. Cyrus walked past Jonah's house one last time and looked inside. Jonah wasn't their yet but he remembered the first time he saw him in the window. He could hear muffled sniffles and crying behind him so he turned and saw Jonah there, in the rain.

"Jonah!? What's wrong, I've got you!" Cyrus said as he pulled Jonah into a warm hug.

"Umm what the hell is going on here?!" TJ yelled as he shoved Jonah out the way grabbing Cyrus's hand.
"TJ he was crying!" Cyrus replied picking Jonah's worthless body up from the floor.
"I'm sorry Cyrus I was just really jealous, I promise I'll change, it'll get better."

"No it won't." Cyrus replied.
"Goodbye Tyronious." Cyrus said before kissing TJ on the cheek and walking towards Jonah.

Cyrus and Jonah were now in Cyrus's room in his house, and eating pizza together. "Wait Tyronious Jagger is his real name!" Jonah said laughing.

"I know right, I mean don't get me wrong that is a GREAT name but." Cyrus replied.

"So are you gonna tell me why you were crying earlier?"

"I saw you and TJ as I was about to give you some flowers."

"Aww Jonah, listen. When he moved his hand closer to mine, I thought about you and how much I missed you. I just didn't think you liked me still."

"Of course I did babyyy!" Jonah said jumping on Cyrus and attacking him with kisses. "I love youuuu." They both said in unison.

Jonah and Cyrus were tucked up in bed together, forever.

Buffy and Marty we're back to a competitive relationship, but this time it was official.

Andi was happy on her own, in a brand new artschool.

TJ went back to Keira even though she was horrible.

And THAT is how Andi Mack (really) ended!

•The End•