Meanwhile, Harry at Hogwarts Part 1

A/N: To clarify, these chapters where Harry is still at Hogwarts occur while Olivia is being kept unconscious in the cellar of Malfoy Manor. She wakes up about a week after everyone returned home for summer holidays, so these chapters are slightly out of chronological order, and I hope I don't confuse anyone with the order of the chapters. Anyway, read on!

It had taken quite a lot of convincing for Kingsley to take Harry back to Hogwarts after the whole ordeal. He agreed that the rest should go to be healed, but insisted that he was needed in Order business and couldn't just sit still at Hogwarts. Kingsley reminded him that as of that moment he was still underage and was required to go to school or face the wrath of every parental figure in his life, and Harry eventually relented.

He returned with the rest of the group, with Dumbledore nowhere to be seen. He helped Kingsley get the three unconscious girls plus Ron and Neville to the hospital wing, where an eternally exhausted Madame Pomfrey started to work on each of them in turn. Harry decided he didn't want to deal with the attention he'd get from returning to his dorms, so he allowed himself to be checked into a bed for the night and bandaged up correctly after everyone else had been attended to.

Well, that was what he intended, anyway. It was just past dawn whenever Dumbledore visited the hospital wing and quietly ushered Harry back to his office.

Once there, Dumbledore explained in detail everything from why Harry needed to be kept at the Dursleys for most of his life to the prophecy's full contents.

Dumbledore, who had been the original listener to the prophecy, was even able to show Harry the exact memory where Professor Trelawny recited:

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies....and so shall the one with the power to vanquish him... For she will be given power unseen in decades, raised by those faithful to the dark one... And she alone has the power to stop the fight once and for all... "

But Harry, naturally, understood very little of it. Apparently the "neither shall lives while the other survives" marked him as either a victim or a survivor, but what was even more confusing was to how Olivia fit into all of it.

"I'll admit, it took me until your sister had begun attending her special lessons after her incident for me to fully connect her to the prophecy," Dumbledore began, "You see, the portion regarding 'she will be raised by those faithful to the dark one' had meant that I simply did not search for her during her childhood. After all, the prophecy could've referred to any girl born in late July and then raised by those with ties to Voldemort. This search was much more difficult to pursue, naturally, so I decided to wait and hope that she presented herself.

"I never would've thought that she would be your twin. I had no idea that Lily had given birth to twins, due to your parents being in hiding for all of your mother's pregnancy. Looking back on it, the two cribs should have been a clue, but we had just assumed your parents were expecting another.

"But when Olivia displayed her powers, everything began to fall into place— the 'powers not seen in decades' refer, of course, to her wandless wordless kinetic ability, which used to be referred to as the 'curse of Merlin' and had not been seen since the 1890s whenever a muggleborn girl named Gertrude Heathersby was killed for her abnormalities. I began expansive research on the topic but was cut off from sharing with Olivia by the incident over her winter holidays."