The Battle of Seven Potters Part 2

Soon enough everyone had began loading themselves on to their established vehicles, with four groups on brooms, two on thestrals, and one on an odd, beefy bicycle that Olivia didn't quite understand but went along with anyway.

"Now I'll be keeping you in my inner pocket, here," Remus motioned to one of his inner coat pockets, "And buttoning it up to prevent you falling out in case more elaborate manoeuvres are needed. Once we get there, I'll tell you that it's me and that everyone is safe before I unbutton my coat and take you out. If anything happens, you are to wait in the pocket until I or another Order member takes you out. Do you understand?"

Olivia nodded mutely, though her mind was abuzz with a million worried and doubts.

"Alright then, I believe it's time for you to transform so we can kick off."

Olivia nodded again and did as she was told, transforming into her comfortable rook figure and allowing herself to be picked up and stored in Remus' pocket.

Are you secure? Harry asked from the outside world.

Yeah, I think so. Are you ready for this?

As ready as I'll ever be, I imagine. Harry was cut off my Moody instructing everyone to go, and soon enough Olivia's world was filled with a horrible out-of-her-control flying feeling.

And, within moments of the weightless flying feeling, everything seemed to go frantic. Olivia was tossed every which way as Remus seemed to go crazy on his broom, spells being shouted as they went. Olivia just bunkered herself down and tried to remain calm, hoping and praying that everyone would be alright.

It took ages in Olivia's mind for Remus to touch down on the ground. Olivia briefly wondered if she'd eaten enough recently to throw up, but did her best to calm down as to not contaminate her tight quarters. She just counted quietly to herself as the two men in her group whispered harshly to one another and dashed up some sort of stairs.

A door was opened and closed behind them, though no one made any more sound as they staggered further in and then down a set of stairs. Olivia could tell Remus was back to using the cane he carried earlier with the three-footed step jolting her around. She was about to start squirming just from the claustrophobia of the space whenever a sudden pressure squeezed her against Remus' side. She did all she could to remain silent, just in case.

"Pads, not—" Remus protested, pulling away from the squeezing force, "Olivia, it's Remus. I'm going to take you out now, we're safe." He gently reach back into his pocket and pulled out the cramped room, who shook out her plumage and stretched her wings.

"Liv? Is that—" the dog-man— no, Sirius— was the one who had been squeezing Remus, it seemed, and looked ready to do the same to Olivia. She hopped off from Remus' hand and transformed. And, as expected, she was immediately pulled into a tight hug, though only one arm was used.

"Merlin, you're alright, you're okay," Sirius' voice cracked as he talked into her mess of a hair, Olivia feeling slightly awkward but mostly safe as a warm feeling overtook her. She returned the hug and felt tears beginning to spark.

"Not to break up the moment, but we need to get going before we're assumed dead." The fake Harry/Weasley twin said, ready to grab on to an old kettle that sat in the center of the dining table.

"Right, of course. Sirius, do you have everything you need?" Remus asked, doubling checking his other pockets as he did so.

Sirius didn't acknowledge that he had heard them for another moment or two, refusing to pull away from Olivia. However, eventually he relented, dabbing at his eyes and clearing his throat as he did so.