Lady Business

A/N: I'm sorry everyone, I've got four essays and three finals that are killing me rn. Hopefully you all haven't forgotten about poor ol' Liv! That being said, this is a warning that this chapter gets into some menstrual topics, and I realise some people may be uncomfortable with the topic so here's the warning. If you choose to skip this chapter, you just need to know that Olivia is going to be involved with the horcrux hunt and she gets her menarche and it's as horrible as you expect it to be. Read on if you so please 🤗

Olivia's head was still throbbing from the vision, and she was sure Harry was feeling ten times worse. They both retired before the rest of the crowd, with Ginny, Hermione, and Ron soon after.

Are you sure you're alright? Olivia reached out to Harry who was two steps ahead of her.

It's over now, I just hope I can sleep it off. Harry responded, Are you alright? Sirius mentioned you felt it too.

Yeah, just felt an extension of it I'm pretty sure. Olivia kept between them before they crossed a landing, Ginny grabbing onto Olivia's arm to stop her march.

"This is where we'll be staying," Ginny simply instructed her, letting go as soon as Olivia had looked back with wide eyes.

"Oh— right, alright," Olivia breathed out, snapping herself out of the bewildering feeling that had come attached to Ginny's grasp. She couldn't fathom why that would make her heart begin to pound, her feet ready to carry her as far away as she could go.

"Goodnight Liv, Ginny, 'Mione," Harry wishes to the three of them as he and Ron continued on their journey upstairs. Olivia wondered briefly just how many floors were in the Burrow.

"Goodnight!" The girls wished in turn, piling into the room that barely fit the bed and two mattresses it now held.

Ginny flopped onto her own bed, with Hermione claiming the cot closest to the window and leaving Olivia with the cot closest to the door, which Olivia vastly preferred anyway, need she sneak away in the early mornings post-nightmares. Hermione watched out the dark window with wistful eyes, being her usual pensive self.

"How can Bill and Fleur even think of getting married at a time like this?" Hermione said quietly, not tearing her eyes off the outside.

"They're betting that life'll go on, one way or another," Ginny replied unsurely, "Or maybe they want to have everyone here and don't think that life will go on, if you want to be depressing."

Olivia and Hermione stayed quiet despite Ginny's attempt at humour.

Ginny huffed slightly, "Come on you two, we have to try and be cheery for the wedding. Even moreso if you, Harry and Ron are really going to follow through with that mysterious plan of yours."

"Plan? What plan?" Olivia asked quietly towards Hermione, who finally returned her gaze into the room.

"Hasn't Harry told you?" Olivia shook her head, "Oh, well I'm sure he will soon."

"They're not going back to Hogwarts, say it's some big plan from Dumbledore. I was sure they'd have invited you along," Ginny filled in anyways, not caring about Hermione's attempt at evasion or the girl's subsequent glare.

"Dumbledore. . . I thought Snape killed him?" Olivia looked at her hands in confusion, hating her faulty memory with every passing second.

Both girls paled slightly, though Hermione responded this time, "He was, but he gave Harry a mission to complete before he died. I think Harry wants to bring you along since you're in the prophecy, and Ron and I are coming too."

"I'm not allowed to, evidently," Ginny piped up, obviously bitter, "Too young, the usual excuse."

"You'll still have the Trace on you, Ginny," Hermione said as if she'd repeated it a million times over, "Plus your mum would kill us."