The Great Escape

It took two days for Draco to return to see Olivia. Two days of Olivia living in a state of fear: scared that Voldemort would call upon her again, terrified that Mr. Malfoy would decide to visit. And when Draco finally was able to see there, he wasn't exactly a vision of hope.

It was late at night, based on the lack of sound coming from the manor upstairs. Draco had the feeblest light possible at the tip of his wand, illuminating his ghostly pale face and deep eye bags in the least flattering light. He said nothing as he approached Olivia, instead being as quiet as possible as he unlocked her chains.

"What's the plan?" Olivia asked him in a whisper, rubbing her wrists as she relied on him to try and stand.

"It's a horrible one. We're side-along apparating and hoping neither of us splinch." Draco said in a voice as rough as his current face.

"What about the sound from apparating? Won't they hear it? Don't you still have the trace? What about—?" Olivia asked question after question, obviously unravelling the somewhat calm facade Draco was trying to keep up. She'd forgotten her prison mate's name, naturally, but tried not to let it interfere with the situation.

"I'll buy you two time." Ollivander spoke up from the corner, "Get out of here while you can—I'm an old man who can handle this, children have no place here."

Olivia was ready to protest but Draco was already on board, "Tell them Olivia's potion had worn off and she overpowered me. That I played along thinking it would get me more information for the Dark Lord— I'm just an idiot kid trying to prove himself, and Olivia is just desperate to escape. Can you do that?"

"Draco, no— " Olivia tried to get him to stop, "Had you already planned this?"

Ollivander and Draco paid her no mind, with the older responding, "I will do my best, Mr. Malfoy, but I advise you to be cautious. Best of luck to you both."

Draco nodded at him and, before Olivia could protest, whisked them both away.

~

The two beaten down teenagers popped back up in a (thankfully unoccupied) one-room bathroom. Olivia felt ready to vomit but had no food in her, so she opted to instead dry heave over the available toilet. Draco took the time to lock the door and splash some water on his face.

"Where — are— we?" Olivia gasped out, her hands still feeling foreign from the potion from days ago as she gripped the handrail.

"King's Cross Station. And in the muggle portion, since platform nine and three quarters lacks bathrooms." Draco steadied his shaking hands by gripping the sink.

"That's— brilliant, actually. Crowded with muggles is perfect."

Draco shook his head slightly, "Not exactly crowded, it's 2:37 in the morning. But yes, muggles."

"Where do we go from here?" Olivia took the opportunity to sit against the wall, looking up at Draco.

He furrowed his eyebrows in the mirror, "That's up to you. Know anywhere safe? Or maybe use the weird twin thing you and Harry have?"

Olivia sighed, secretly thankful that the name Harry filled in that annoying gap in her memory, "Slight issue with both of those options: firstly, the power-dampening potion wipes out everything. I can't transform, move anything, or do anything that it feels like I should be able to do at the moment."

"The potion won't wear off for another day and a half," Draco muttered.

"And I don't know any other safe places otherwise." Olivia broke to him, "Even if I did, I can't remember a lot of things right now."