Chapter Six - Wake up Call

PART SIX

song - Say Something By A Great Big World

Raven's POV - Edited.

As I saw Dumbledore come barging in through the hospital door, I felt my breath cease and I hid momentarily under the blankets panicking. Fred laughed at my antics yet again, and pulled the sheets from me.

"Hey!!" I death stared him and he just continued to laugh at me, this was not a laughing matter. 

"Ohh Dromeda"  he continued to laugh and I rolled my eyes pulling the blanket away from him, as my hair then turned from a light shade of pink to a dark shade of pink. He stopped laughing looking at my hair...

"Your hair changed again... let me guess little old Dromeda mad at handsome ole Freddie" I rolled my eyes yet again.

"you wish Fred" Dumbledore cleared his throat and the both of us looked up at him.

"I see your feeling much better Miss Potter..." I nodded in response to Dumbledore, not sure what to say to the man... like how was I supposed to explain the whole situation. "And I see you've already Made friends with Mr Weasley... your lucky he found you when he did... then you wouldn't of been so lucky if he didn't" I nodded again, shyly tucking some hair behind my ear, not wanting to make eye contact with him, but I did glance over at Fred who seemed to be thinking contently to himself. "But the reason as to why I am here is... you've been missing for many years... many questions have gone un-answered for so long. I just want for you to be able to move on from what ever has happened, and maybe live life again" he had a knowing look on him like he knew what had really happened. 

"Well that would certainly be good... its not everyday a girl get's stabbed by a crazy scientist called haircut, traveling through multi-dimensions and coming to terms that I'm a witch" I threw my hands up dramatically. Dumbledore just laughed at me to, whilst Fred looked at me amused. "What I'm aloud to be dramatic, your girl nearly died" then Fred raised an eyebrow. "Ohh I didn't mean it that way don't get any thoughts, short stack..." Fred gasped dramatically clutching his chest.

"Ohh my goodness how dare you call me short stack... Short stack" I gasped back at Fred, also dramatically grasping my chest. A cough cut as off again and we both looked up at Dumbledore.

"There is something though which I want to disclose to you Miss Potter your father... well I know you think your father is Jame Potter. But it has come to my attention after you went missing, it was a friend and a past professor of mine who is actually your father. He doesn't know yet, because we all agreed to keep it on the down low, to not keep his hopes up if we would find you or not" I nodded looking down.

"I think I remember.. My mum mentioned it once, but I can't be certain what she was talking about. The memories seem to be all cluttered together. She mentioned something about one of her friends and then nothing about it after.." I awkwardly slipped a piece of hair behind me ear as I looked back and forth from Dumbledore and Fred. "But I could take a guess.. It's probably either Sirius Black or Remus Lupin."