Chapter Eight - Past Memories

PART EIGHT

Song - In the Middle

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Song - In the Middle

Raven's POV - Edited

We had all finished in the great hall, and lets just say Ginny and Hermione insisted giving me clothes to dress up for the game. I was hesitant at first and still am, but how can you say no to, two demanding, strong headed, smart Gryffindor girls. As I sat on Ginny's dorm bed, I watched as Hermione and Ginny sifted through Gryffindor colours to support Harry in the first task. They both chucked something at me in hopes it matched... and to my surprise it certainly does. It consisted of a maroon singlet, with a plaid skirt, a brown woolly jacket, some ankle boots and a Gryffindor scarf. I quickly took the items and went into the girls bathroom to change. Putting the items on, I looked myself down in the mirror and nodded in appreciation once again. 

The only thing that really got to me was the huge claw mark shaped scars on my bare chest

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The only thing that really got to me was the huge claw mark shaped scars on my bare chest. I didn't want to looked at it much longer, so i buttoned up my jacket and came back out to the girls. They both sat waiting on Ginny's bed for me, and as they stopped talking to look up at me, they both smiled widely.

"Absolutely fantastic... I think we did a pretty good job Hermione. What do you say?" Both of the girl looked between each other and smiled again.

"I agree" They both cheered and rushed over to me pulling all three of us down from the girls dorms to head off to the first tri-wizard event.

 I sucked in my breath as I became a little overwhelmed at everything, for some reason my brain just wasn't able to function at this point. So much had happened, I couldn't really contemplate what was happening, let alone know how to act. As the girls pulled me alone, Ginny seemed to notice the worried look on my face.

" Andromeda are you okay?" Both of the girls stopped abruptly, and a frown creeped its way onto my face. My breathing became faster, and my head began to spin. 

" I... I don't know I'm just freaking out a little" without another word from the girls I heard the voice of none other then Fred Weasley.

" Dromeda... it's all good girls you go ahead I'll help the las out" I looked up and over at Ginny and Hermione, they both seemed hesitant at first but left none the less with mischievous grins upon there faces. I swear to god I would tell them to get there heads out of the gutters , but I couldn't with my current fuzzy thoughts. 

" Thanks for the save, it's just this is all a little too much for me right now..." Fred chuckled a little nodding his head in understanding. 

"It's all good Lupin, but why don't we get you to lay down. By the looks of you, your still not crash hot" Fred's hand suddenly touch my head and I flinched away a little. I could see the hurt, but concerned look he gave me... but it didn't seem to faze him as a smile reached his face again, and the both of us made it back to Gryffindor's common room. "now why don't you follow me, I certainly can't enter the girls dormitory and I don't think any of the girls would like to find you in there beds when they get back" I nodded in response to Fred as he talked away into the oblivion that my brain could currently handle. As I followed behind him up the stairs to the boy dormitory, my head was spinning with confusion whether or not what was happening was real. Right now it was hard to decipher this was happening. 

Fred stopped suddenly and I landed forcefully into his back, he stumbled forward a little but laughed it off turning around to face me. My cheeks went red and my hair went pink in embarrassment, but then the tips for some reason turned a shade of light blue. "ahh I'm sorry" I looked down at my feet not wanting to make such a commotion because my past haunts me otherwise, memories haunt me when I've spoken up out of term... especially with my father, he was a demon in himself. If I did something wrong I paid for it, if he suspected I had someone over whilst him and my mother were away I was punished. To be totally honest not even my mother suspected him to be this way.. she didn't know the half let alone what he did to me, nor did anybody else. 

"No its fine Dromeda" he opened the door that was in front of him and waved me to come on in, I walked in quietly looking around what I assumed to be Freds dormitory and it was huge much bigger then the girls and it only seemed to be occupied by three people. "So this is my humble home" I giggle a little as he danced  around the dorm.

"your one unique human being do you know that" Fred stopped looking over at me with a smile.

"Well I like to think I'm also handsome, funny and overly charming"  I scoffed at Fred rollin my eyes with a hint of mischief.

"you wish" even though I didn't have eye contact with Fred, I knew he was laughing internally and rolling his eyes with amusement.

"No you wish you had me"

"Your really jumping the gun aren't you" Fred snickered at my comment as I looked around the very spacious dorm of his. A pair of hands touched me and I spun around in fright as I looked up at Fred. 

"You really do scare easy don't you..." I shook my head shyly. My hair turned a pastel blue colour as I looked around wearily. 

"I guess I do..." Fred left it at that and motioned for me to follow him, the both of us ended up in front of a very cute bed that had a hand knitted blanket on top. 

"This is my comfy bed... you can rest here whilst I go to the first event" Fred looked down at me smiling. "Are you okay with that" I nodded back at Fred and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"What do you think my father will think of me" it was a random question, but curiosity got the best of me as I thought about Remus Lupin... I know for a fact that he is a brilliant man, and that he meets a wonderful lady to whom he marries. It's just with coming to terms that more than one of his best friends lied to him about having a daughter that was his might be hard. 

The footsteps of Fred made their way closer to me and he sat down with a silent hum. "you got me there Andromeda, I cant tell you what his reaction is going to be.... but meeting you I know he'll want to be your father... and if not he'll have many people after him" I giggled at what Fred said and glanced over to his smiling face. 

"Thanks Fred... that means a lot. Ohh and when you see Harry tell him I'm proud of him, and that I'm sorry I couldn't make it... it's just" Fred cut me short as he held his hand up to my face.

"No need to explain... he'll understand and if not" Fred jumped up from the bed and winked skipping away. I laughed at Fred disappearing in the distance and laid back onto his bed, as I looked up to the ceiling I almost immediately fell asleep... into the one place that has always been my hell... well the closest to my hell that it can be when I'm not apart of it. But what did comfort me was cuddling up to Fred's blanket.. for some reason the smell calmed me almost. 

...........................................................................................................

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.