Chapter Eleven - Gryffindor

PART ELEVEN

Song - Dog days are over by Florence and the machine.

Raven's POV - Edited. 

After my little conversation with Dumbledore and Remus I had also bid goodbye to my father and we both promised each other to talk about this more when I came home from Hogwarts not at Christmas of course but after that and catch up on everything that is me. As I walked back slowly to the dorms which would be my new home I smiled at how quickly everything changed. I know in the beginning it was sort of jumbled and crazy that something likes this could happen, but in a way it made me feel at peace. As i came up to Gryffindor tower i saw the fat lady thoroughly enjoy herself as she sung to her heart desires. 

"Good evening Elizabeth" the fat lady stopped in shock as she looked down at me.

"Well thats a first I've heard a student call me Elizabeth in a long time.. you don't have to if you don't want to dear" I waved her off with a smile.

"nah its okay I think Elizabeth suites you... now I think I'll hit the hay you have a good night Elizabeth, Banana Fritters" Elizabeth opened the portrait hole and I stepped in to see everyone getting ready for bed and hanging around talking to each other with playful spirits. I did get a few stares and whispers here and there, but I then caught eye with Harry and made my way over to him. 

"Hey Harry... I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the first task, I think I may have gotten out of bed a little too early" I was talking so quick that as I ended my sentence Harry smiled awkwardly and laughed.

"It's okay Andromeda Fred let me know.. I'm just glad you're feeling better" I waved Harry off almost immediately. 

"No I'm glad your okay the tri-wizard tournament can be a barbaric event..." 

"Finally I'm glad somebody agree's with me"  it was Hermione who spoke up and we both nodded in appreciation at each other.

"Ohh not you to Andromeda, I feel like all the women around here hate the bloody thing" Fred grabbed my arms suddenly and I jumped in fright as he said that. 

"Well it is, and I know for a fact that a little birdie told me you grew I beard even trying to enter" Fred let go of me with a furious but hilarious looking face.

"Who told her" there was murmurs of no's all round and I smirked with a knowing look. "hmm something makes me feel like nobody told you" I shrugged my shoulders and I was about to walk away when he stopped me.

"I cant tell you Fred it's a sworn secret"

"But you can tell me one thing" I raised an eyebrow at the boy as i continued to listen, "So i'm guessing you are staying and got sorted into Gryffindor."

"You would guess right Weasley, you're stuck with me" a smile reached Fred's face.

"ahh that isn't so bad, try living with Ronald over here" Fred pointed at Ron and Rons face turned to the both of us with a confused and angered expression.

"Heyyy" Ron piped up with an annoyed voice, and tried throwing something at Fred but poorly missed as it hit me instead.

"RONNN" I looked over at the boy and he was as pale as a ghost and out of nowhere before he could even react Hermione whack him over the head with her hand. 

"Jesus women" the both bickered between each other, and Fred and I watched them and laughed. I turned back to Fred and smiled.

"Im gonna head to bed... thanks for helping today Weasley" Fred smiled at me but also rolled his eyes in the process.

"Always with the nicknames" I turned to walk away and shout out as I made my way up the stairs.

"Always short stack..." I made my way up to the girls dormitories and was glad to find iIwas placed in a room with both Hermione, Ginny and to my surprise lavender Brown the one girl Hermione will eventually hate... which to say is kinda of mean but then again Hermione and Ron are meant to be together. Maybe just maybe I can save her too she always did amuse me when reading the series.

 I made my way over to my bed which was in-between both Hermione and Ginny's and plopped down yawning so loud my ears felt great release from it. I leaned back looking up at the ceiling of my bed and thought about what this year is going to bring. It certainly wasn't going to end well, but I knew I couldn't change everything. 

I faded in and out of consciousness thinking about the events which will occur this year at Hogwarts, to me it was at the beginning of this journey just imaginary something you read in a book. But now that it has become a reality I have no idea what could possible happen next now that I'm actually attending Hogwarts. Eventually my eyes dropped and everything around me turned dark.

The next morning...

"How is she comfy"

"My god how'd she fall asleep like that"

"ha...she ha...hahaha she looks like a wild animal" I twist and turn in my bed from the noise in the background but awoke as I heard not just one cat meow but two beside me. As I did I came falling off my bed in the process and landed on the wooden floor of Gryffindor tower with a thud.

"Ouch" I laid there with my eyes still shut, but as I felt the presence of someone I opened an eye to come face to face with not one girl but all three of my roommates.

"Honestly Andromeda you gotta be more careful" I lifted my hand waving off Hermione as she gave me a mischievous look. 

"I'll be fine not like it hasn't happened many times before" I heard the laughter of all three of the girls as I stood up from the floor I was greet by. Yawning I look around to see they had all already gotten changed and ready for classes and I groaned thinking about it. I most definitely didn't want to repeat so many years, but i think it'll be worth it... it was something new, something exciting. I was always a one for learning something new. 

................................................................................................................................................................