Chapter Fourteen - Star Gazing

PART FOURTEEN

Song -  Runnin by Naughty Boy Ft

Song -  Runnin by Naughty Boy Ft. Beyonce, Arrow Benjamin

Andromeda's POV- Edited

It was a quiet day at Hogwarts, I had an exciting first week engaging in my studies and mainly focusing on getting to know Harry better. Quite frankly Harrys much different then how they describe him in the books, he most definitely didn't want any part in the Tri-wizard tournament but not many people seemed to believe the boy. It was late Saturday evening that I finally had a moment to breathe. I sat down in front of the fire and had a very interesting novel on the history of magical paintings and painters. To think Vincent Van Gogh was a well achieved wizard in the magical world and the muggle world. Things in this dimension have really intrigued me to the point of no return, if you were to ask someone whether they'd go back from where they came from then they most likely would answer no. 

As I flipped through the history of magical art I hummed lightly to myself one of the many songs I loved back in my own dimension. To me it was a very emotional song called running running running, and let me tell you it definitely made a few people shed tears. I shook my head thinking about dancing in my own bedroom with it playing on full volume, now that's probably the one thing I'd keep if I was to choose something. Being able to express oneself is something which isn't seen these days, its more like looked down upon... which I think I can change that. I laughed thinking back on the good memories, and the embarrassing ones. 

Creak...

My body froze as I heard the creak of something behind me. I bit my lip as I looked up.

"Don't stop... you sound like your having a blast" I looked over the couch to come eye to eye with the one and only Fred Weasley. My heart slowed down and I smiled widely at the tall lanky boy.

"Now what is Fred Weasley doing up at this time" Fred waltzed over to the couch and sat down beside me.

"I could be ask you the same thing Lupin..." I closed the book I was reading and ran my hand over the leather cover.

"Well I was taking in the silence... it can get quite quiet in this castle at night. Always the best time to read, don't you think" I looked up picking up my book to show Fred. He raised an eyebrow ripping the book out of my hand.

" Reading Little Lupin are you serious... I don't read, actually I've never even stepped foot in the library. Wait do we even have one" Fred face look unbelievable serious, and out of nowhere he threw the book somewhere and it landed with a loud thump in the darkness of the common room. 

"Ohh Fred are you freaking serious I was reading that" I reached up over the couch  and looked out for my book when hand wrapped around my waist pulling my back down.