Cheeseburger backpack

(My pov ~)
I hummed as I kept walking to April's house. Then I see a glow from the house as I see April going inside excited. I grew confused and head up there. I made inside as I see the four turtles covered in feathers. "Oh geez."I said. They saw me and smiled. Then I saw a statue and my eyes sparkle. "Is that the Luna statue?!"I said as I took it and examine it carefully. Leo panicked a little but calm down as he sees what I'm doing. "I have to come with you, guys!"I said. "It's perfect! I can carry it for you, with this!" April said as she got out a cheeseburger backpack. I smiled. "April's right, we have to come with you. It can be educational for all of us."I said. Leo sighed. "Alright, you can carry it in the backpack." He said as I put the statue in the backpack safely. Then April pack in extra supplies for other occasions. We got onto some kind of pad and then everything starts to move as I felt my hair go up. Me and April levitate around with this. I giggled as I look at the turtles. "This is my first time!"I said as I giggled. Then we made it to a stop and we plop at the ground. "Ow." I said as I get up and saw a moon temple. A piece of the building broke as we move out. "It wasn't like this 100 years ago." Leo said. "Indestructible description." Raph said as I kept April by me. "Thing's change when there is something new."I said then move out fast as the spot where we were standing fell off and fell to the ocean. "Ok, this should be good!"I said. We run towards the cliff that at the other side is the entrance.  Then April got two sweaters out tied them together then made a chain as I hold on along with April and smirk. We jump as the turtles call our names as we are being pulled down then I run up fast and enter a passage way with April. We pant as April let me go. "That wasn't so hard."I said. The turtles did the same as I made a proud smile. "Don't ever do that again!" Leo said as I chuckled.  The others walk pass as Leo caught up to me. "But that was pretty great." He said as I blush and smiled. "Thanks leo."I said as he blush and then catch up to the others. We kept moving as we see everything in shambles. Then we see weird worm like things as I back up. "Crystal shrimp."I said. "Um... guys, we got a problem!" Mikey shout as we gain on him and I gasp to see a whole lot of crystal shrimp. "We need to clear a path, Mikey if you around to the other side and use your nunchuck moves to distracted them and raph if you go up to the ceiling to this exact spot then I can advanced with--" I cut him off as I got out a sandwich and throw them far away from the exit as the crystal shrimp head for the sandwiches. Which cleared a path. "What I learn about these is that they are always hungry."I said. "Pretty amazing!" Donnie asked as April smiled and Leo grew shocked. We kept moving as the crystal shrimps eat. We stop cause of raph and then a river burst out as we step back. "What do we do now?" Mikey asked as the turtles look at us. Then April got out a raft as I smiled. April pulled a cord and the raft appeared as the turtles gawk at it. April then put the raft there then it fell over the waterfall. I giggled as walk over to the pillar and pat it. "Raph, if you please."I said as I pat it and Raph walk to it then punch it with his sai, it topple over and make it a bridge. "At least you tried april."I said and start to walk over the bridge with a giggle as the others follow. Then at last we made it to the top as we see a pedestal but no statue. "This is it. The moon stones pedestal and the moon is over head." Leo said as I go through the backpack then found the statue and took it out perfectly. I run to the pedestal before the moon is full and I put it in as I stand back. The moon blasted to the statue as we stand back.  The statue levitated up then exploded as we covered ourselves. Then the place starts collapsing as I hold onto April and jump to the ocean as the turtles did the same and then the whole thing collapse and the ocean absorbed it. We reach up to the surface and breathe heavily as the turtles swim up too. "Aw man, it broke! I failed!!!"I said as I teared up. "No, Alix. You didn't fail, it was falling apart from when we got here. You handle everything well under pressure for the both of you. You did great." Leo said. "Yea, 3 out of 4 of your ideas work. That's 75%." Mikey said as I smiled as April's eyes sparkle. "Yea, looks like your right. They all can't be winners."I said then hear something bubbling as we look to see the raft came up out of water. I smiled and swim to the raft and got on. We all got on as we laugh and start rowing for home. Then I've come to realization and I gulp.
"Dad's gonna kill me for being late."