Frybo

(My pov ~)
"And this is the fry shop!" April said. We then stumble onto a boy with a mascot and April grew scared and got behind me. "Woah, easy April. It's just a mascot."I said. Then saw seagulls coming towards him and I look at him and took the head off then the seagulls flew away. "What was that for?" The boy in the mascot said. I pointed up. "It's the seagulls, the want the fries on the head."I said as he sees the seagulls flew away. The door open to reveal a fryman. "Where's your face, son? Being part of the family means you got to sell fries and be my son, which you are." The man said. The boy sighed and put the head back on. "So, your already halfway there. Keep at it, frybo!" The man said and gave a thumbs up and close the door. "I'm petey." The boy said as I look at him with a concern. "You ok, dude?"I asked as I gave him the head back. "Ever since I told my dad that I want to be in the fryman family business, I didn't think he meant by this stupid costume. Things used to be different April. Nothing to worry about except making myself have fun on funland." He said then saw me and gasp with a blush. "Well, the thing is one, I'm not April. Two, you just want to live by childhood. And finally, you should've told your dad that this is not what you've meant." I said as he gulped. "Who are you?" He asked as I smiled. "I'm alixandria hill, maybe you should do a lot better for your dad and be yourself. Then I see April in the costume and seagulls went after her and I grab the head again. I giggled as I gave April the head back. "I'm gonna walk around for a bit. See ya back at the temple!"I said as I go ahead and walk around. Then I see an arcade some sweet neiborhood and so much more. I smiled then went back to the temple with a smile. Once I made it, I opened the door to see Leo searching for the something. "Leo?"I asked as he perked up and bonk his head but not on his gem. I 'ooh.' On that as I go to him. "You ok?"I asked and as I help him up. He nodded as I saw a bubble with gem pieces. "Sorry, Alix. I'm just looking for the last piece of the gem." He said. I nodded understanding. Then I hear screaming as I look outside. "It's coming from outside!!!"I said as we both left and saw the fryshop in shambles as we run to it. "April!" I said as her and the boy look at me. "Was there a shard in there?"I asked and she nodded. "I didn't know that it was in there!" She said as I look at Leo. He took his katana out and he gave me the bubble. He then strike at it as I summoned a sword and attack it to and make sure it doesn't get the bubble. I then got an idea and grabbed as much objects as I can and put them in. "Attack!!!"I said as the objects attack the costume. It got the costume down as I got my hand through the mouth and got it out as it became nothing. I retrieve the other shards and give them to Leo once I wipe the ketchup off him. He bubbled them and send it to the temple.
(Time skip ~)
We walk to the ocean as the fryman carries the costume. "You were great, frybo. The kids today just don't understand, and now they never will." He said as he cries. "Weren't people scared of it before he-" I cut him off as I cover his mouth and shake my head. "Time to set him off." The fryman said as he light up a fire and set it on the costume. Leo push it off as it sailed away as the fryman sighed. Then the boy came next to him. "Dad, um... I'll... are gonna get another costume?"He asked as we look at them. "I don't need another frybo. I already got a fryman!" He said as he got the boy to his side as I smiled sweetly. I giggled then heard my dad calling. "Oh, I gotta go. See ya tommorow!"I said as I was about to walk until Leo stop me. "M-may I take you home? To you know, make sure you come home safe and sound!" He said with a blue blush as I blush too. "I-I don't mind."I said as he look at me and smiled as we started walking as we talk. Then once we made it up, I turned to him with a smile. "Thank you leo." I said as I hug him and he perked up and hugged back. Then I hear a clear throat as I look to see dad smirking. "Oh, hey daddy!"I said as we departed and I go to him and kissed his cheek then head inside as he comes in and shuts the door. "So?" He asked. I turned to him. "So what?"I asked. He chuckled. "So who is he for you?" He asked as I blush. "Daddy! He's not like that he's only a friend that's all!"I said as he smirked. "Oh, really?" He asked as I blushed and went up to my room in embarrassment and shut the door with an embarrassment look. I put my hand on my forehead as I sigh.
'What's wrong with me?'