Tiger millionaire

(My pov ~)
I came in the house as I see April covered in gunk as Leo is scolding Mikey. Then I saw it hardens on April as my eyes widen and go to her. Then I saw the others left as i sigh. I knock on the gunk to what it feels like stone for a bit. "Hold still."I said as I got a stone prof hammer out of my gem and start hammering the stone to see it crack and broke to get April freed. I smiled as I look at the door and sigh. "Looks like that it's the wrong time. I'm gonna go..."I said as I head off as I went to the house.
(Nightime~)
I hummed as I see the stars and moon, I smiled then saw a cloaked figure and April following it from the house. "April?"I asked. I jump off of the lighthouse and landed softly and followed them. Then I see a broken warehouse as April spies as I grew confused and went ninja mode as I see Mikey in a wrestler form. Then he started wrestling his opponents and hear Mikey as 'the orange tiger!'. Then Mikey got out and April tackled him as I stay hidden. "Mikey!" She said then Mikey saw her and gulped nervously. "A-april, what are you doing here?"He asked. "I'm asking the same thing."I said as he perked up as I came out. "Why on earth are you doing as a secret wrestler? If your brothers find out about this. They aren't going to like it!"I said. Mikey look at me. "In the ring, I would just get rid of my problems. No more bossing me around. I knew I had to take that chance to show who I am." Mikey said as I sighed. " My sister know what is like when we get over protective on her. So, I'm gonna let it only slip once. But by your next match, I have to tell your brothers. Understood?" I asked as he nodded sadly.
(Next night~)
I sighed as I chuckled. 'I can't believe that April went to work for the goof.'I thought. Then I see them come back as I smiled. Then it started going on for weeks and the three are growing suspicious. I gulped as I notice this, then I see April grew uncomfortable as my eyes widen. It was the final match for them and then I followed them as I see them to the broken warehouse. "Raph, Leo, donnie." I called as the come to me. I grabbed their hands and point at the warehouse. "Mikey and April are there." I said as their eyes widen and we head there as his brothers step in. They grew shock as I stepped in. "I'm sorry, but this has gone too far!!!"I said. Then we hear a fight chant as I look at them. Then Mikey pushed raph as I notice his anger. I walk to Mikey. "Michelangelo! Don't make this hard for you!" I said as he growled and went to strike at me. We then engaged to combat as I try to convince him. "This is why you want this, you want to be wild and free. You never wanted This! You just wanted to be yourself. You wanted to be free!" I said as I pin him down as he look at me in shock along with the crowd. Then the gem act like they hate wrestling as I smiled. The spot light came in as Mikey then realized what's going on. I help them up as I crack my neck. "We will stop you!"I said as Mikey and April smile. We then got in combat as the other are faking that they are being beaten. Then the latter came in as me and April started climbing as Mikey apologize to his brothers and they forgive him. I got the belts and put one on April as the crowd cheers. I roared as the crowd went wild.
'This is what having fun came do!'